Basic Electronics (For Students)Training and Certification
Basic electronics comprises the minimal electronics components that make up a part of everyday electronics equipment. These electronic components include Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes, Transistors, Inductors, Integrated Circuits, Microcontrollers, Transformers, Batteries, Fuses, Relays, Switches, Motors, Circuit Breakers etc
What you will learn
- You will learn everything about basic electronics
- The working of semiconductors
- RF Filters
- Oscillators and timers
- LC and crystal oscillators
- Voltage regulators
- Power supplies
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills.
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED BASIC ELECTRONICS EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Basic Electronics Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Ch1 Theory of electronics (12:49)
- Ch2. AC circuits and resistors (9:33)
- Ch3 Capacitors (9:28)
- Ch4 Inductors and power in ac circuits (19:19)
- Ch5 Basic electronic circuit components 1 (14:35)
- Ch6 Basic electronic circuit components2.mp4 (10:35)
- Ch7 Basic electronic circuit components3 (15:35)
- Ch8 Semiconductors1 (6:49)
- Ch9 Semiconductors2 (11:33)
- Ch10 Semiconductors3 (7:14)
- Ch11 Optoelectronics1 (8:02)
- Ch12 Optoelectronics2 (4:09)
- Ch13 Sensors1 (7:13)
- Ch14 Sensors2 (3:10)
- Ch15 Op amp1 (4:14)
- Ch16 Op amps2 (10:56)
- Ch17 RF filters (5:25)
- Ch18 Oscillators and timers (7:40)
- Ch19 LC and crystal oscillators (5:33)
- Ch20 Voltage regulators (3:59)
- Ch21 Power supplies (6:47)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.