VoLTE Optimization Training and Certification
Deploying a technology requires various optimization and troubleshooting steps to get full advantage of technology’s advantage.
VoLTE optimization and troubleshooting areas are divided into three major parts : VoLTE voice quality (check discards, check delays), VoLTE RF quality (TTI bundling enabling , RoHC implementation) and battery saving in the UE (efficient DRx). Cell load percentage in a cell is usually measured by number of users divided by max limit of eNB. Good RF ranges from -75dbm to -85 dbm and Bad RF ranges from -110 dbm to -125 dbm. In VoLTE, SIP and voice traffic packets are two main kinds of packets. VoLTE optimization process and steps include: performance optimization options, QoS requirements for VoLTE, LTE capacity planning and dimensioning, end user quality optimization, voice priority, third party applications, scheduling, header compression etc.
This course of VoLTE optimization covers the basic process of optimization of VoLTE networks. It covers VoLTE coverage and capacity optimization. Automated optimization of coverage, capacity, mobility performance of wireless networks do not only allow mobile users to enjoy HD voice and high speed broadband services . Automated radio network optimization includes : coverage and capacity optimization (CCO), mobility robustness optimization (MRO), root sequence index (RSI) and physical cell identity (PCI) optimization, Automated inconsistency correction (AC). IMS Analysis and optimization includes: probe based analysis, timer optimization, release cause analysis, IP network consistency check.
What you will learn
- Overview of VoLTE optimization
- Architectural description of VoLTE
- Description of VoLTE coverage and capacity
- VoLTE TTI bundling concept
- Link budget of VoLTE
- Call setup, handover and RTP delay in LTE
- Description of SRVCC optimization
- Issues of call setup and call drop
- VOIP and UE battery consumption optimization
- VoLTE and OTT concept
- Accessibility and PCI optimization
- Concept of tracking area optimization
- Hetnets optimization concept
- Understanding of signalling based optimization
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Radio network optimizers
- Anyone who wants to learn VoLTE optimization
- Anyone who wants to learn VoLTE technology
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For students who want training in VoLTE
TELCOMA CERTIFIED VoLTE OPTIMIZATION EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified VoLTE Optimization Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- VoLTE optimization (4:37)
- VoLTE architecture (3:03)
- VoLTE protocols (3:51)
- VoLTE technical summary (7:12)
- VoLTE capacity & coverage (3:30)
- RLC segmentation & TTI bundling (5:14)
- TTI bundling optimization (6:57)
- VoLTE link budget (3:22)
- VoLTE delay (2:37)
- Call setup delay (4:50)
- RTP delay (3:32)
- Handover delay (5:01)
- Intra LTE HO & eSRVCC (4:18)
- SRVCC procedure (5:09)
- SRVCC parameters optimization (6:05)
- Network quality & subjective speech quality (5:33)
- Mean opinion score (4:33)
- VoLTE optimization part 1 (6:28)
- Optimization part 2 (6:33)
- Call setup issues (7:09)
- Call drop (5:18)
- VOIP optimization (5:15)
- UE battery consumption optimization (4:46)
- VoLTE and OTT (2:51)
- PRACH optimization (7:05)
- Accessibility optimization (5:04)
- PCI optimization (6:52)
- Tracking area optimization part 1 (5:15)
- Tracking area optimization part 2 (3:59)
- UL signal optimization (2:25)
- Hetnets optimization (4:55)
- Signaling based optimization (4:20)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.