SIP - Session Initiation Protocol Training and Certification
Multimedia SIP sessions includes internet telephony calls, video conferencing and other forms of unified communications. SIP can work in unicast and multicast modes. While establishing and terminating SIP sessions, some of the SIP features includes: user location, user availability, user capabilities, session setup and management sessions. It also supports name mapping and redirection services. It can also be used for asynchronous event notifications like automatic call backs, message waiting indicators etc.
Overview of SIP Course
This course of SIP cover this protocol and its specifications, registration process and call establishment processes. SIP request includes : Invite, Ack, Update, Cancel, Bye.
SIP is an application layer protocol and it is designed to work independently of all underlying protocols. It is used for internet telephony and multimedia distribution between two or more endpoints.
What you will learn
- Understanding of VOIP protocols
- SIP and its components description
- Overview of SIP registration process
- Description of SIP proxy and redirect server
- Call establishment process of SIP
- Call flows of SIP
- H.323 protocols and its stack description
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn SIP protocols
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED SIP- SESSION INITIATION PROTOCOL EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified SIP - Session Initiation Protocol Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.