RF Basics and Components (for students)Training and Certification
The basic components of RF systems includes : Klystrons, waveguides and RF cavities. A klystron is a very powerful type of microwave amplifier. A waveguide is a conduit for efficiently transmitting electromagnetic radiation. RF cavities receives RF energy from klystron and transfer it to electrons as they pass through the cavities on their way. Rf filters are designed to operate in frequency ranges of MHz and GHz.
Overview of RF Basics and Components Course
This course of RF basics and components describes the basics and components of RF. RF components includes multiple components as adapters, amplifiers, A2D, D2A convertors, cables , capacitors etc. this course also covers the basic circuit theory which is required to learn RF systems and components.
What you will learn
- Basics of RF
- Overview of behavior of RF
- Description of RF system components
- Overview of circuit technology
- RF filters description
- Modulation overview
Who this course is for
- RF engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of RF
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED RF BASICS AND COMPONENTS (for students) EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified RF Basics and Components (for students) Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- RF Basics (4:16)
- RF behaviour (3:53)
- Basic system components part 1 (5:04)
- Basic system components part 2 (9:03)
- Circuits and signals (9:08)
- Circuit technology (2:51)
- Modulation (12:36)
- Other components part 1 (7:46)
- Other components part 2 (6:50)
- Other components part 3 (6:03)
- Other components part 4 (4:41)
- Other components part 5 (9:54)
- Other components part 6 (9:44)
- RF filters (5:25)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.