RF Awareness Training and Certification
Radio frequency energy is a form of non-ionizing dispersion. When an RF power is provided to an antenna, an electromagnetic field is generated to transfer the signal through space. Electric and magnetic waves are released. Proper knowledge about RF will aid the workers to prevent any health problem. This RF Awareness course has been created and delivered by a well informed, technical instructor capable of experience in Radio Frequency Health and Safety issues. This RF Awareness course covers the RF safety training necessity for major carriers and contracting organizations.
Employees who execute jobs on rooftops, sides of buildings and other structures where cellular antennas and other radio frequency generating implementations are existing may be at risk of exposure to hazardous levels of RF radiation. This course makes the construction contractors’ and employees’ aware of the potential risk, how to identify the hazard, and steps to work safely. RF distinguishes it from Ionizing radiation because it does not have enough energy to detach the electrons in cells. It can, however, cause them to vibrate, resulting in the heating of the cells. Similar to heating something in a microwave, RF heats biological tissue. If you absorb too much heat, your body may not be able to disperse it. Possible effects are similar to those of physical activity. Extreme levels that cause this kind of heating are not ordinarily encountered by the general public.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates RF transmissions to protect people from harm. Different objects utilize different frequencies. RF part of the spectrum is in the range of 3 kHz to 300 GHz. The range of these frequencies is used for radio, Television , telecommunication, Wi-Fi, and satellite. They fall under non-ionizing dispersion.
What you will learn
- RF Awareness
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills to RF Awareness
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED RF AWARENESS EXPERT
With TELCOMA RF Awareness Certified Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- RF Radiation (2:17)
- How RF is generated (3:28)
- Properties of RF EME (2:24)
- Ionizing vs non-ionizing EME awareness (2:09)
- RF absorption in the human body (1:01)
- Recommended levels of exposure (2:26)
- Applicable standard for safe exposure to RF EME (2:08)
- Health effects of high exposure to RF EME (1:02)
- EME safety practice (1:52)
- RF safety (1:43)
- Safe access procedure (1:17)
- RF monitors (1:35)
- Ability to identify potential RF hazards on site (2:49)
- Awareness of safe working procedures at Rf Tx sites (0:46)
- Antenna safety (2:08)
- Transmitter safety (1:18)
- Hazard areas and signage (1:29)
- FCC MPE standards (2:11)
- Standards to OSHA IEEE and FCC (2:45)
- Selection and use of RF EME PPE (0:47)
- Use of PPE in form of RF monitors and suits (1:03)
- Procedure if exposure is suspected (1:11)
- RF site safety information for telecom industry (1:18)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.