PUBLIC SAFETY LTE (PS-LTE) Training and Certification
Public safety networks provide communications for services like police, ambulance and fire. Therefore it is required to develop systems which are highly reliable and can address the specific needs of emergency services.
Public safety standards such as TETRA and P25 that provide a set of features that were not previously supported in other commercial networks. Public safety users frequently need to communicate in groups that involve both mobile users and fixed users working in a control center. These groups operate in “ push to talk” mode. There are multiple possible coexistence and migration scenarios between existing public safety networks and LTE.
This course of Public safety networks LTE covers the description of public safety standards and LTE application in public safety deployments. Proximity services consists of two main elements : network assisted discovery of users with a desire to communicate who are in close physical proximity and the facilitation of direct communications between such users with or without network supervision.
What you will learn
- Concept of LTE application in public safety
- Understanding of public safety network deployments
- Various deployment models and approaches
- Overview of public safety standardization
- Overview of technical features of PS
- LTE PPDR network architecture
- Description of proximity services
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn Public safety networks
- Engineers with telecom and networking experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED PUBLIC SAFETY LTE (PS-LTE) EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Public Safety LTE (PS-LTE) Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- LTE application in public safety (3:13)
- LTE features for public safety part 1 (6:57)
- LTE features for public safety part 2 (2:30)
- Public safety network deployment scenarios (6:15)
- Deployment approaches (2:11)
- Deployment models (3:42)
- Decision criteria for selecting model (2:04)
- Public safety standardisation (2:07)
- Public safety standardisation items (2:44)
- Global public safety community behind LTE (2:32)
- Technical features for LTE public safety (2:44)
- Public safety (2:39)
- Proximity services (1:47)
- LTE PPDR Network Architecture (2:38)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.