OSS/BSS Training and Certification
OSS/BSS, in telecommunications, refer to operations support system and business support system. The distinction emphasizes a separation of concerns between maintaining network operations and the business around which that network is built. Communications service providers support a broad range of services and functions with their OSS/BSS. BSS primarily consists of order capture, Customer Relationship Management and Telecommunications billing whereas OSS covers Order Management, Network Inventory Management and Network Operations.
What you will learn
- You will learn everything about OSS/BSS in Telecom
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills to OSS/BSS.
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED OSS/BSS EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified OSS/BSS Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- OSS and BSS Introduction (3:15)
- Service provider (2:30)
- Drivers for support system (2:27)
- What do support systems provide (2:34)
- Defining OSS and BSS (1:56)
- OSS and BSS functions (6:43)
- NGOSS (2:56)
- NGOSS lifecycle (2:51)
- SANRR Methodology (2:56)
- eTOM model (1:48)
- SID (2:03)
- TNA (1:52)
- TAM (2:07)
- Telecom processes (1:25)
- eTOM (1:26)
- ITIL (1:03)
- Integration of eTOM with ITIL (1:39)
- eTOM and ITIL in ICT (2:46)
- Business process flow modelling (2:44)
- Management aplications (3:26)
- Information models (2:01)
- Common information model (3:10)
- Standard interfaces MTOSI (2:37)
- MTOSI notifications (1:08)
- OSS J overview (2:15)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.