OSHA30 Training and Certification
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor. The mission of OSHA is to assure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing basic training, education and assistance to all workers. OSHA standards are rules that describe the methods that employers must use to protect their employees from hazards. There are OSHA standards for construction work, maritime operations and general industry which applies to most worksites. These standards limit the amount of hazardous chemicals workers can be exposed to . it is required that most of the employees have to comply with the general guidelines set by the OSHA Act. OSHA 30 training program for construction and general industry teaches health and safety awareness by helping supervisors and workers reduce the risk of workplace hazards. This training program includes prevention of workplace hazards , makes you understand worker’s rights, employers responsibilities etc. OSHA 30 training is designed for anyone with supervisory responsibilities.
OSHA 30 course is also divided for construction and general industry. Construction workers have their own industry specific programs while everyone else falls under the category of general industry. General industry is perfect for manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, healthcare, and all other medium to high risk industries. OSHA 30 for construction: it is beneficial for workers in construction, building development, and other related fields. This training helps educate workers in identifying, predicting, avoiding, preventing and stopping potential hazards in the workplace. OSHA 30 for general industry: OSHA recommends regular workplace safety and hazard training in the workplace to educate supervisors and workers on job site standards. It is recommended for workers in factory operations, manufacturing, storage, warehousing and healthcare.
What you will learn
- You will learn everything about OSHA30.
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills OSHA30.
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED OSHA 30 EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified OSHA 30 Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Introduction to OSHA 30 (2:22)
- Labels and SDS (1:55)
- SDS sections part 1 (1:25)
- SDS sections part 2 (1:39)
- SDS sections part 3 (1:04)
- Managing Safety and Health (1:29)
- Walking working surfaces and fall protection standards (2:43)
- Emergency Action plan (3:00)
- Electrical Safety (2:19)
- Personal protective equipment (2:55)
- Materials Handling (1:50)
- Hazard Communication (1:37)
- Hazardous materials (1:16)
- Permit required confined space (2:15)
- Lockout and Tagout (1:37)
- Machine guarding (2:51)
- Welding cutting and brazing (1:35)
- Hazardous substances and industrial hygiene (2:08)
- Blood borne pathogens (1:03)
- Ergonomics (1:32)
- Fall Protection (0:57)
- Safety and Health programs (2:01)
- OSHA Record keeping (0:55)
- Process Safety management (1:06)
- Asbestos in workplace (1:33)
- Scaffolds (1:02)
- Hazwoper (1:36)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.