MEC (Multi Access Edge Computing) Training and Certification
This course of MEC covers all topics which are required to understand this concept. This course of Multi access edge computing which was formerly known as mobile edge computing covers concepts like edge computing, MEC in 5G, its architecture, traffic steering and mobility. MEC offers application developers and content providers cloud computing capabilities and IT service environment at the edge of the network.
The framework of Multi-access edge computing was defined by ETSI and it enables cloud computing capabilities and an IT service environment at the edge of the cellular network. The basic idea behind MEC is that by running applications and performing processing and computing closer to the cellular customer. MEC is designed at the cellular base stations and edge nodes and these nodes are flexible enough for the deployment purposes. Applications include content delivery, edge video caching, mobile big data analytics, smart venues, connected cars , healthcare, smart grids , indoor positioning etc.
What you will learn
- Introduction to MEC
- MEC in 5G
- MEC deployment scenario
- Edge computing
- Architecture of MEC
- Integrated 5G and MEC
- Deployment of MEC in 5G
- MEC deployment scenarios
- Traffic steering
- UE and application mobility
- Capabilities exposure
- Major challenges
- Cloud edge synergy
- Benefits of MEC
- MEC for industrial IoT
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Professionals who are working in 5G projects
- Radio network engineers working in 4G and 5G domain
- Engineers who wants to grow in this field
- Students who wants to learn new technology
- Professionals who wants to grow in this field
- Professionals who wants to enhance their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED MEC EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified MEC Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- MEC Introduction (2:43)
- MEC in 5G (2:31)
- MEC deployment scenario (3:13)
- Edge computing in Industry intelligence (4:06)
- CRAN and MEC co deployment (1:32)
- Edge computing values and features (2:32)
- MEC in 5G (2:08)
- MEC Architecture (4:06)
- Integrated 5G MEC architecture (3:07)
- Deployment of MEC in 5G (3:30)
- 5G system architecture and MEC (6:01)
- MEC deployment scenarios (2:21)
- Traffic steering (4:31)
- UE and App mobility (2:58)
- Capabilities exposure (1:50)
- Major challenges facing 5G MECs (3:30)
- Cloud edge synergy (2:56)
- Challenges and key points (1:53)
- Benefits of MEC (3:06)
- MEC for Industrial IOT (4:13)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.