Machine Learning with Python: The Complete Course Training and Certification
Machine learning mainly focuses on making predictions using computers. Data mining is a field within machine learning , it focuses on data analysis. The concept of machine learning is also referred to as predictive analysis. Python language is a multipurpose language which can be used for developing both desktop and web applications. There are two types of learning algorithms : supervised learning and unsupervised learning.
This course of Machine learning with python language focuses on python and machine learning technology. It covers various data science tools, advanced python versions., installation and setup process of python. Data science is a concept to unify statistics, data analysis, machine learning, and their related models in order to understand and analyze actual phenomenon.
What you will learn
- Description of data science
- Demystifying AI-ML-data science
- Exploring data science tools
- Python 2.7 vs python 3.5
- Python installation and setup
- Overview of data types
- Description of syder tour
- Description of data types - Numpy, pandas
- Description of data engineering
- Methodology of machine learning
- Univariate and bivariate analysis
- Supervised learning
- What are decision trees
- Different model evaluations
- Hyperparameter tunings
- Capstone project description
Who this course is for
- IT engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn Machine learning and data science
- Engineers with IT experience
- Engineers who wants to work in this field
- Engineers who wants to upgrade their skills
- Engineers who wants to learn new technology
- For professionals who want to upgrade skills
- Engineers with IT experience
TELCOMA CERTIFIED MACHINE LEARNING WITH PYTHON EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Machine Learning with Python Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Overview of Contents (1:56)
- Python 2.7 vs Python 3.5 (4:32)
- Installation Setup (8:00)
- Datatypes Overview (5:17)
- Spyder tour (3:14)
- Datatypes demo (22:55)
- Datatyppes Numpy (10:18)
- Datatypes Pandas (9:22)
- Data Engineering (21:33)
- Data Engineering (5:13)
- Data Engineering (9:24)
- Functions (6:59)
- Data Visualization (31:37)
- Overview of Contents (2:50)
- Introduction to Machine Learning (22:43)
- Supervised Learning (4:09)
- Simple Multiple Linear Regression (12:18)
- Regression Demo (17:43)
- Classification Logistic Regression (11:32)
- Classification Logistic Regression Demo (12:07)
- Decision Trees (22:09)
- Decision Trees Demo (23:00)
- Unsuervised Learning Clustering (11:13)
- Unsupervised Learning CLustering Demo (9:18)
- Unsupervised Learning Association Rules (5:51)
- Model Evaluation Regression (6:06)
- Model Evaluation Regression Demo (10:35)
- Model Evaluation Classification (8:11)
- Model Evaluation Classification Demo (14:22)
- Regularization Hyperparameter tuning (11:37)
- Bias Variance Tradeoff (6:30)
- Cross Validation (7:57)
- Hyperparameter Tuning (5:22)
- Cross Validation Hyperparameter Demo (19:03)
- Ensemble Modeling (14:17)
- Random Forest Bagging (7:57)
- XGBoost Boosting (4:07)
- RF XGB Demo (15:00)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.