IPTV: Internet Protocol television Training and Certification
IPTV gives dynamic features to the user to improve the user experience compared to traditional TV transmission such as radio frequency broadcast, satellite broadcast and cable TV. IPTV services has three main features : VoD (video on demand), DVR (digital video recorder) and live television. A series of IP packets encoded for the delivery of video streaming is broadcast in IPTV.
Overview of IPTV Course
This course of IPTV describes the architectural description of IPTV, CATV and MPEG compression techniques. It covers description of IPTV-IMS, video conferencing and IPTV-QoS. IPTV sends only the program requested by the viewer. A new stream is transmitted to the viewer when the channel is used.
What you will learn
- Introduction to IPTV
- Operations of IPTV
- Architectural description of CATV and IPTV
- Hardware of IPTV
- Overview of compression techniques of IPTV
- Different MPEG compression techniques
- IPTV access network technologies
- Description of IPTV-IMS
- Overview of IP video conferencing
- Description of IPTV-QoS
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn IPTV
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED IPTV: INTERNET PROTOCOL TELEVISION EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Internet Protocol television Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1_Introduction_to_IPTV (9:24)
- 2_IPTV_Operations (11:13)
- 3_IPTV_Standardization (5:36)
- 4_CATV (9:24)
- 5_IPTV_Architecture (11:14)
- 6_IPTV_Hardware (4:32)
- 7_IPTV_-Service_Value_Chain (4:22)
- 8_IPTV_Compression_Techniques (6:59)
- 9_IPTV_-_MPEG_Compression_Techniques_ (8:47)
- 10_IPTV_Protocols (10:01)
- 11_IPTV_Access_Network_Technologies (11:54)
- 12_Mobile_TV_and_Internet_TV (6:48)
- 13_IPTV_-_IMS (8:28)
- 14_IPTV_-_QoS (5:14)
- 15_IPTV_Distribution_Methods___VoD (4:22)
- 16_IP_Video_Conferencing (3:52)
- 17_IPTV_-_Errors___Testing_Methods (9:53)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.