HetNets and Small Cells Training and Certification
Small cells are primarily added to increase capacity in hot spots with high user demand and to fill in areas not covered by the macro network - both indoors and outdoors. Small cells also improve network performance and service quality by offloading from the large macro cells . the result is a heterogeneous network with large macro cells in combination with small cells providing increased bitrate per unit area.
This course of hetnets and small cells covers all topics which are required for understanding the concepts of heterogeneous networks and small cells. In Hetnets , cells of different sizes as macro , micro, pico and femto cells . the size of the cells depends on various actors as eNB power, antenna position, location environment ( urban, sub-urban, rural ). By introduction of mix of cell sizes and generating heterogeneous networks adds more complexity in network planning.
What you will learn
- Overview of Hetnets
- Need of small cells in the network
- Deployment of small cells
- Architectural description of Hetnets
- Deployment of small cells
- SON for hetnets overview
- Description of mobility in Hetnets
- Challenges of Hetnets
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED HetNets and Small Cells EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified HetNets and Small Cells Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Hetnets introduction (22:53)
- Need of small cells (13:43)
- Small cells deloyment (13:32)
- Hetnets 2 (18:48)
- Hetnets planning issues (14:47)
- Hetnet architecture (17:54)
- Hetnet architecture 2 (22:31)
- Small cell solution (13:48)
- Small cell backhaul (16:43)
- Wireless backhaul solution (19:45)
- Hetnet deployment trends (18:00)
- SON for Hetnets (17:19)
- SON for hetnets 2 (18:36)
- Mobility in hetnets (19:43)
- SON Impact (21:51)
- Hetnets challenges (15:12)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.