GPON and XGPON Training and Certification
GPON uses passive splitters in the fiber distribution network, which enables one single feeding fiber from the provider to serve multiple homes, small businesses etc.
Encryption is used to keep each user’s data secure and private from other user’s. GPON technology is considered for widespread deployments. XG-PON is a higher bandwidth version of GPON and both can co-exist on a single fiber.
This course of GPON and XGPON covers the overview of PON , description of power budget, management and services. It also describes ONU and its working. GPON are popular version of passive optical networks. These networks of fiber cables are used for internet, voice over IP and digital TV transmission in metro areas.
What you will learn
- Description of FTTH
- Overview of PON
- Description of GPON and GEPON
- Overview of GPON standards and XGPON
- Description of power budget
- Description of management and services
- Overview of ONU
Who this course is for
- RF and OFC engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of GPON
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED GPON and XGPON EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified GPON and XGPON Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- FTTH (6:08)
- FTTN, FTTC, FTTD (7:20)
- Types of fibers (4:28)
- Passive Optical Network (PON) (4:21)
- Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) (11:39)
- Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) II (9:28)
- Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Network (GEPON) I (10:35)
- Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Network (GEPON) II (6:04)
- ONU (5:47)
- Network considerations (3:57)
- Optical layer (7:08)
- GPON stds and XGPON (10:10)
- Power budget I (5:45)
- Power budget II (3:24)
- Management I (15:09)
- Management II.mp4 (11:56)
- Management III (5:46)
- Services (11:47)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.