FTTx Networks Training and Certification
FTTx is a broader term and it can be categorized as FTTH (fiber to the home), FTTN (fiber to the node), FTTC (fiber to the curb), FTTB (fiber to the building), FTTP (fiber to the premise). This categorization is dependent on the length. FTTx can be used for voice, video and data services . applications like IPTV, VOIP, interactive video gaming etc can be possible with FTTx. this technology plays an important role in providing high bandwidth services globally.
Overview of FTTx Networks Course
In this course of FTTx networks, it covers the description of FTTx networks, description of PON, architectural description etc. FTTx is the key method used to drive NGA ( next generation access), which describes a significant upgrade to the broadband available by making a change in speed and the quality of service. Fiber optic cables are capable of carrying high speed data over long distances which other cables cannot.
What you will learn
- Overview of FTTx networks
- How to build FTTx network
- Description of GPON and GEPON
- Description of network standards
- How to implement network
- Architectural description of data services
- Identifying network threats
Who this course is for
- RF and OFC engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of FTTx
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED FTTx NETWORKS EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified FTTx Networks Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Ch 1 Introduction (16:53)
- Ch 2 Building an FTTH Network (9:54)
- Ch 3 GEPON I (10:35)
- Ch 4 GEPON II (6:04)
- Ch 5 GPON I (11:39)
- Ch 6 GPON II (9:28)
- Ch 7 Other network standards I (8:11)
- Ch 8 Other network standards II (4:34)
- Ch 9 Planning to implement the network (9:21)
- Ch 10 Outside plant (6:56)
- Ch 11 Data services architecture (12:47)
- Ch 12 Identifying network threats and security vulnerabilities (3:30)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.