DOCSIS 3.1 - Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification Training and Certification
DOCSIS 3.1 is the current industry standard for providing high quality internet access over HFC ( hybrid fiber coax) networks. With this advance specifications, cable high speed data can now reach download speed of 10 gbps and upstream speed of 1 gbps which enables a wide variety of online experiences. It uses latest digital communications technologies such as low density parity check encoding and very high modulation orders as well as 1GHz of usable spectrum.
Overview of DOCSIS 3.1 Course
This course of DOCSIS 3.1 standard covers the description of data over cable television technology. Description of OSSI and MULPI is also a part of this course. Advantages of this include : reducing network delays, increasing upstream speeds and boosting energy efficiency which is required in modern communications standards.
What you will learn
- Overview of fundamentals of DOCSIS 3.1
- Understanding of physical sublayer of OFDM
- Overview of PHY-MAC convergence
- Description of OSSI and MULPI
- Technical overview of DOCSIS 3.1
- Description of MAC specifications
Who this course is for
- Network engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn DOCSIS 3.1 technology
- Engineers with IT, telecom and networking experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED DOCSIS 3.1 EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified DOCSIS 3.1 Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1. Intro (6:12)
- 2. Fundamentals (6:13)
- 3. Physical layer intro (4:50)
- 4. Physical Sublayer for OFDM 1 (10:16)
- 5. Physical Sublayer for OFDM 2 (4:27)
- 6. Physical Sublayer for OFDM 3 (9:16)
- 7. Physical Sublayer for OFDM 4 (6:52)
- 8. PHY-MAC Convergence (7:17)
- 9. OSSI (7:02)
- 10. MULPI (9:58)
- 11. Technical Overview 1 (5:49)
- 12. Technical overview 2 (8:34)
- 13. MAC specifications (6:55)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.