DECT-2020 NR (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) Training and Certification
This course will cover all topics which will require understanding the concept of DECT-2020 NR. It was developed to support broad and diverse wireless IoT applications requiring both ultra-reliable and low-latency communications which are needed in voice and industrial applications. It also supports massive machine-type communication with millions of devices in a network required in use cases such as logistics and various asset tracking services. This course will help you to understand this concept completely.
ETSI DECT-2020 NR is a technology that is targeted for local area wireless networks. It can be deployed anywhere and anytime in no time. This technology provides autonomous and automatic operation with minimum maintenance. It supports the mesh networking topology, with low-latency links that enable machine-type communications for the industrial automation processes. This standard provides high deployment flexibility by Ultra-reliable point-to-point and point-to-multipoint wireless links, Local area wireless access networks, and self-organizing local area wireless access networks that follows the mesh networking topology.
What you will learn
- DECT-2020 NR introduction
- DECT-NR specifications
- DECT-NR physical layer
- DECT-NR PHY overview
- Channel bandwidth
- DECT-2020 NR technical features
- PHL packet formats
- Mesh network topology
- DECT-2020 NR use cases
- Description of use cases and requirements
- Scenarios for low latency and high reliability
- Massive wireless sensor networks
- DECT identities
- Mobility and state transitions
- Co-existence in DECT
Who this course is for
- Professionals who are working on 5G projects
- Radio network engineers working in 4G and 5G domain
- Engineers who want to grow in this field
- Students who want to learn new technology
- Professionals who want to grow in this field
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED DECT 2020 NR EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified DECT 2020 NR Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- DECT-2020 NR Introduction (7:08)
- DECT NR Specifications (7:54)
- DECT-NR Physical layer (5:57)
- DECT-NR Phy overview (3:21)
- Channel Bandwidth (3:04)
- DECT-2020 NR technical features (6:25)
- PHL packet formats (6:17)
- Mesh network topology (4:17)
- DECT-2020 NR use cases (2:38)
- Description of use cases and requirements (4:14)
- Scenarios for low latency and high reliability (2:47)
- Massive wireless sensor networks (6:16)
- PMSE (4:12)
- DECT Identities (3:09)
- Mobility and state transitions (2:23)
- Co-existence in DECT (3:20)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.