Data Communication Fundamentals Training and Certification
Data communications enables the movement of electronic or digital data between two or more nodes. Data communication uses technologies like telecommunications, computer networking and radio/satellite communications. It requires a mode of medium between nodes which could be copper wire, fiber optic cables etc. devices used in data communications are known as data communication equipment and data terminal equipment. DCE is used at sending node and DTE is used at receiving node.
This course of data communications covers the description of data communications and transmission modes. It covers multiplexing and demultiplexing techniques. The basic components of data communications includes message , sender, receiver, medium or communication channel and encoder/decoder.
What you will learn
- Overview of data communications
- Description of transmission media
- Overview of channel coding and transmission modes
- Understanding of modem
- Description of multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Internet access technologies and standards
Who this course is for
- Network engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of data communications
- Engineers with telecom and networking experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED DATA COMMUNICATION EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Data Communication Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 2.1 Data Communication (9:47)
- 2.2 Transmission Media Electrical signal (6:19)
- 2.3 Transmission Media Light Energy
- 2.4 Transmission Media Satellite
- 2.5 Channel Coding (4:46)
- 2.6 Transmission Modes (5:07)
- 2.7 Modulation (13:57)
- 2.8 Modem (5:56)
- 2.9 Multiplexing and Demultiplexing (8:40)
- 2.10 Internet Access Technologies (7:45)
- 2.11 Internet Technologies standards (4:40)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.