DAS - Distributed Antenna System Training and Certification
A DAS has two basic components: signal source and a distribution system. Distributed antenna system distributes signals and the cellular signal must be distributed throughout the building. A distributed antenna system’s performance depends upon the type of technology it uses. DAS systems has two main performance metrics : coverage and capacity. It is a way to deal with isolated spots of poor coverage inside a large building by installing small antennas which works as a repeater.
Overview of DAS - Distributed Antenna System Course
This course of DAS : Distributed antenna systems covers the description and uses of DAS technology. It describes the propagation and antennas of systems. It can be implemented using passive splitters and feeders, or active - repeater amplifiers which can be included so that it can overcome feeder losses. They can be placed in large buildings, stadiums, or corporate headquarters.
What you will learn
- Understanding of DAS systems
- Components of DAS systems
- Overview of signal distribution system
- Description of active and passive DAS components
- Consideration of DAS design
- Description of DAS design
- DAS antenna and propagation
- Overview of fiber DAS
- Description of DAS with MIMO technology
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn DAS technology
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED DAS - DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEM EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified DAS - Distributed Antenna System Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1. Introduction to DAS (6:18)
- 2. DAS Basic component (5:48)
- 3. Signal Distribution System (7:40)
- 4. Signal Sources (6:06)
- 5. Passive DAS Component (6:23)
- 6. Active DAS Components (2:40)
- 7. DAS Configuration (3:15)
- 8. In Building DAS (4:39)
- 9. DAS Design Consideration (3:57)
- 10. DAS Design Challenges (2:36)
- 11.1 DAS Design Part 1 (5:38)
- 11.2 DAS Design Part 2 (4:45)
- 12 DAS Antenna And Propagation (4:40)
- 13. Fiber DAS (6:37)
- 14. DAS with MIMO technology (5:13)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.