5G testing - A comprehensive course Training and Certification
Course objective: This course of 5G testing covers all topics which are required to understand this concept completely. Testing the 5G network is essential to building a scalable fiber-based network. Various testing tools are used to test the network completely. Testing 5G networks cover verifying the speeds of the network, low latency, and expansive coverage density of the networks. 5G testing has become a critical enabler of the 5G potential. 5G fiber networks are being challenged so that they can meet the front haul and backhaul demands of the network for high speed, reliability, low latency, and synchronization with the addition of the NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) and SDN (Software-defined networking) techniques.
The three main use cases of 5G cover eMBB (enhanced Mobile Broadband), URLLC (Ultra-reliable low-latency communications), and mMTC (massive Machine type communications). 5G standardization and applications focused on eMBB as the first main use case for faster data transfer speeds for the end-users. The other two main use cases are URLLC (ultra-reliable low-latency communications) and mMTC (massive machine-type communications). The mMTC use case supports fast and unlimited connections of a large number of devices such as required for IoT applications. For URLLC, reliable communications, and low latency are mandatory for all the vertical applications such as the Industrial IoT and autonomous driving. There are also various test challenges that are involved as Component Research and development, design and validation, Antenna complexity MIMO and beamforming, expanding bandwidth, etc.
What you will learn
- 5G OTDR testing
- WDM in fiber testing
- 5G PON testing part 1
- 5G PON testing part 2
- Radio network testing
- 5G core testing
- Framework to conduct 5G testing
- E2E 5G testing architecture
- Phases of E2E 5G testing architecture
- 5G high-level testing capabilities decision process
- 5G testing capabilities decision process
- Modular elements to conduct 5G testing
- Network testing
- 5G network slicing testing
- 5G security testing
- Tests to be carried out part 1
- Tests to be carried out part 2
- Challenges in 5G network testing
- 5G network testing parameters
- 5G testing procedures
- 5G core simulation
Who this course is for
- Professionals who are working on 5G projects
- Radio network engineers working in 4G and 5G domain
- Engineers who want to grow in this field
- Students who want to learn new technology
- Professionals who want to grow in this field
Professionals who want to enhance their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G TESTING EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Testing Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Radio Network Testing (10:30)
- 5G Core Network Testing (14:48)
- Framework to conduct 5G Testing (3:14)
- E2E 5G Testing Architecture (6:00)
- Phases of E2E 5G Testing Architecture (7:05)
- 5G High-level Testing Capabilites Decision Process (5:21)
- Modular Elements to conduct 5G Testing (4:02)
- Network Testing (6:35)
- 5G Network Slicing Testing (5:04)
- 5G Security Testing (4:55)
- Tests to be carried out (3:06)
- Tests procedure part 1 (6:21)
- Tests Procedures part 2 (5:32)
- 5G OTDR testing (9:01)
- WDM in fiber testing (8:34)
- 5G PON Testing Part 1 (8:24)
- 5G PON Testing Part 2 (7:54)
- 5G Network Testing Parameters (3:14)
- Challenges in 5G Network Testing (3:07)
- 5G Testing Procedures (4:17)
- 5G Core Simulation (5:48)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.