Calculation of Spectrum Requirements Training and Certification
The C-band (3300-4200 and 4400 - 5000 MHz ) is emerging as the primary frequency bands for the introduction of 5G by 2020, providing an optimal balance between coverage and capacity for cost effective implementation. The availability of at least 100 MHz channel bandwidth per 5G network with the adoption of massive MIMO will boost peak, average and cell edge throughput with affordable complexity. The high frequencies will complement the lower frequencies by addressing specific use cases requiring extremely high data rates.
In this course of 5G spectrum requirements calculations , to address diversified requirements from 5G use cases scenarios, 5G needs access to “high”, “ medium” and “ low” frequencies , exploiting specific characteristics of different portions of spectrum. eMBB works on high frequencies on super data layer above 6 GHz. eMBB , URLLC, mMTC , medium frequencies - coverage & capacity layer works in 2-6 GHz . mMTC, eMBB, URLLC low frequencies - coverage layer below 2 GHz spectrum.
What you will learn
- Overview of NR frequency bands
- Description of FR1 and FR2 ranges
- Overview of mmWave spectrum
- Requirements of 5G spectrum as per applications
- Description of bands used by countries
- Overview of radio parameters for RATG-1, RATG-2 , 3 and 4.
- Analysis of collected market data
- Calculations of offered traffic
- Overview of capacity calculations of CS traffic
- Calculations of aggregated spectrum requirements
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED CALCULATION OF SPECTRUM EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Calculation of Spectrum Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1. 5G NR frequency bands (3:46)
- 2. NR bands in FR1 (10:02)
- 3. NR bands in FR 2 (3:53)
- 4. 5G mmwave spectrum (6:38)
- 5. 5G spectrum part 1 (7:36)
- 6. 5G spectrum part 2 (3:18)
- 7. 5G band requirement as per application (6:36)
- 8. 5G bands used by countries (6:46)
- 9. 5G spectrum requirements calculations (6:10)
- 10. Spectrum requirements flow chart (8:59)
- 11. Service categories part 1 (6:28)
- 12. service categories part 2 (7:16)
- 13. service category parameters (4:03)
- 14. Service environment (6:27)
- 15. Radio environment (4:42)
- 16. Radio parameters for RATG 1 (5:08)
- 18. SE RE RATGs relationship (9:56)
- 19.Analysis of collected market data part 1 (9:21)
- 20. Analysis of collected market data part 2 (5:16)
- 21. List up applications services (6:37)
- 22. Market data for SC in a SE (4:39)
- 23. Distribution ratio phase 1 (5:11)
- 24. Distribution ratios phase 2 (6:09)
- 25. Distribution ratio phase 3 (7:53)
- 26. Distribution of Session arrival rates (7:36)
- 27. Calculation of offered traffic (10:16)
- 28. Determination of required system capacity (3:34)
- 29. Capacity calculation for CS traffic (12:25)
- 30. System capacity calculation for PS traffic (15:16)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.