Broadband Network Services Training and Certification
Broadband refers to high speed internet access which is always on and fast as compared to others. The newest broadband service is fiber-optic which offers more downloading and uploading speeds. Broadband networks carry integrated traffic including voice , video and data. Latency, bandwidth and cell delay variation are the main characteristics of broadband services. The types of traffic found in broadband networks are : constant, variable and available.
Overview of Broadband Network Services Course
This course of broadband network services covers the description of core networks, bandwidth capabilities, OTN networks and VOIP calling services over broadband. Broadband created revolution in every field for businesses, entertainment and public services also. It offers new services like internet-TV, video-on-demand, across home, business and public life.
What you will learn
- Overview of broadband network services
- Description of core networks
- Bandwidth capabilities in carrier networks
- Understanding of OTN
- Description of IP VPN over internet
- Overview of VOIP calling services over broadband
Who this course is for
- Network engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn broadband services
- Engineers wants to work in data transmissions
- Engineers with IT, telecom and networking experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED BROADBAND NETWORK SERVICES EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Broadband Network Services Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- CORE NETWORKS I
- CORE NETWORKS II (10:58)
- CORE NETWORKS III (3:44)
- BANDWISTH CAPABILITIES IN CARRIER NETWORKS (4:41)
- OTN (4:44)
- TRANSPORTING MOVIES AND TV IN THE CORE (3:05)
- VARIOUS TYPES OF NETWORKS
- MULTI-PROTOCOL LABEL SWITCHING
- IP VPNs OVER INTERNET (2:18)
- ADDING SECURITY ON TRAFFIC SENT OVER IP VPNs (3:48)
- VoIP CALLING SERVICES OVER BROADBAND (2:00)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.