5G Planning Training and Certification
5G planning includes the planning of NR (New Radio) that provides much higher data rates and capacity by using new high frequency bands.
5G Radio Access network planning is a process of proposing location of sites, configuration and settings of the network nodes to be rolled out in a wireless network. Radio network planning objectives are fulfilled by proper selection of site locations, configurations and settings of all parameters including antenna heights, azimuths , angles etc. In 5G, automated site selection and configuration is becoming a must in 5G NR planning as the number of cells deployed are much higher than previous wireless technologies. The process of planning is carried out by its RF design and the use of planning tool to carry out design. 5G NR provides operators with additional options for designing multi-layer networks by adding small cells to boost capacity and to deliver new services. Multi-RAT planning is the planning of multiple layers as a single network.
5G use cases are mainly categorized into three categories : eMBB (enhanced mobile broadband), URLLC (ultra reliable low latency communications) and mMTC ( massive machine type communications ). The cellular industry is gearing up to implement all these use cases . to implement these and to use these services number of nodes and devices are the need of the hour. In this course of network planning , the complete planning process is explained including various propagation models and traffic models which are required for planning purposes. This course covers automatic cell planning features as well as accurate site planning. With pathloss prediction generator, pathloss arrays and 5G arrays can be visible.
5G Planning Training and Certification by TELCOMA Global is a comprehensive, end-to-end, hands-on 5G planning and design training course. This course covers the fundamental aspects of 5G network architecture, network planning and design methodologies, use cases and scenarios to help you gain practical skills in deploying 5G networks
The TELCOMA Global 5G Planning Training and Certification provides you with the expertise needed to successfully design, develop, deploy and operate future 5G networks. This course covers the core strategies and technologies that are critical for successful planning of 5G networks including network architecture, radio access technology, spectrum management (including industry spectrum policies) as well as device aspects such as mmWave antenna development for backhaul deployment requirements.
From advanced training to certification, our 5G courses provide you with the knowledge and expertise needed to help deliver world-class 5G services. Learn from expert instructors at one of the best training centers in the world
5G Planning e-learning Course by TELCOMA Global provides you the knowledge, skills, and abilities for a successful career in 5G implementation. The course covers how to create a strategy for deploying 5G networks and then implement that network. This will include understanding the impact of 5G on other networks within an organization and also how it can be used to shape business models and value propositions. The course also covers key areas pertaining to your role as a 5G planner such as developing standards & specifications, real-world considerations & deployments, designing technologies & solutions, performance projections & modeling.
The 5G Planning Training course will help your business prepare for the upcoming global launch of 5G. With a focus on the best practices and critical requirements for deploying 5G networks, this training gives you a fundamental understanding of the challenges that are particular to 5G.
As the move to 5G is accelerating, network planners must be trained on the new technologies. This training module provides a comprehensive overview of 5G technology and its associated challenges. The course will also cover network planning for 5G as well as UE-based and network-based simulations for different environments in order to gain insight into how these concepts are used in practice.
5G Planning Certification by TELCOMA Global
Get your 5G Planning Training, certification, and career path today with TELCOMAGlobal. Our 5G Planning Training course is only available to current and future network engineers who are interested in joining the 5G planning process. Through our training program we equip you with the necessary knowledge and tools required to have a successful career as a 5G planner. Learn skills that will help identify 5G business opportunities while gaining knowledge on best practices when it comes to designing networks, cell sites, cellular systems and much more.
What you will learn
- Planning of 5G NR
- How to Integrate GIS and building models
- 5G NR system modelling
- Understand various Case studies
- Acquire skills of 5G frame structure and carriers
- Scheduling parameters for 5G cell
- Process of Scheduling and RRM
- How to perform modelling of traffic for 5G
- Interference table for 5G
- Predicting pathloss and displaying coverage
- How to Analyze coverage for 5G
- Simulation parameters for 5G
- In depth of 5G arrays
- Pathloss arrays
- 5G propagation models
- 3D coverage prediction
- Process of Automatic cell planning and Accurate site planning
- Be able to demonstrate your knowledge of 5G planning
- Be able to plan a New Radio network
Who this course is for
- Radio planning engineers
- Engineers with RF planning experience
- Anyone who wants to learn the planning of networks
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- Anyone looking for 5G Planning Certification
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G PLANNING EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Planning Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This 5g planning online course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 5G NR planning (4:24)
- 3GPP NR requirements (2:48)
- Key enabling technologies (5:56)
- Integrating GIS & building models (3:59)
- 5G NR system modelling (3:23)
- Case studies (4:47)
- Using ASSET with 5G (3:23)
- 5G frequency bands (1:10)
- 5G frame structure and carriers (1:42)
- Using AAS support for 5G part 1 (3:14)
- Using AAS support for 5G part 2 (2:05)
- Scheduling parameters for a 5G cell (3:15)
- Carrier aggregation (2:16)
- Scheduling and RRM (3:04)
- Global editor in ASSET (3:36)
- Traffic modelling for 5G (6:15)
- Interference table for 5G (1:33)
- Predicting pathloss and dsiplaying coverage (3:02)
- Pathloss prediction generator (1:57)
- Displaying and analysing coverage for 5G (2:11)
- Setting multiple technology simulations (2:14)
- Simulation parameters for 5G (1:48)
- 5G arrays (1:53)
- Pathloss arrays part 1 (3:57)
- Pathloss arrays part 2 (2:12)
- 5G propagation models (3:53)
- High fidelity modelling of product features (3:05)
- Refined and 3D coverage prediction (2:29)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- 5G Planning Certification
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the 5g planning course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do you offer a free 5G Planning Course?
We offer free demo videos for some lectures of this course, so you can always try them before you buy.
When will I get the 5G Planning Certification?
Once you complete the course videos, you need to take the 5G Planning Certification exam in order to get certified.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.