5G Planning Training and Certification
5G planning includes the planning of NR (New Radio) that provides much higher data rates and capacity by using new high frequency bands.
5G Radio Access network planning is a process of proposing location of sites, configuration and settings of the network nodes to be rolled out in a wireless network. Radio network planning objectives are fulfilled by proper selection of site locations, configurations and settings of all parameters including antenna heights, azimuths , angles etc. In 5G, automated site selection and configuration is becoming a must in 5G NR planning as the number of cells deployed are much higher than previous wireless technologies. The process of planning is carried out by its RF design and the use of planning tool to carry out design. 5G NR provides operators with additional options for designing multi-layer networks by adding small cells to boost capacity and to deliver new services. Multi-RAT planning is the planning of multiple layers as a single network.
5G use cases are mainly categorized into three categories : eMBB (enhanced mobile broadband), URLLC (ultra reliable low latency communications) and mMTC ( massive machine type communications ). The cellular industry is gearing up to implement all these use cases . to implement these and to use these services number of nodes and devices are the need of the hour. In this course of network planning , the complete planning process is explained including various propagation models and traffic models which are required for planning purposes. This course covers automatic cell planning features as well as accurate site planning. With pathloss prediction generator, pathloss arrays and 5G arrays can be visible.
What you will learn
- Planning of 5G NR
- How to Integrate GIS and building models
- 5G NR system modelling
- Understand various Case studies
- Acquire skills of 5G frame structure and carriers
- Scheduling parameters for 5G cell
- Process of Scheduling and RRM
- How to perform modelling of traffic for 5G
- Interference table for 5G
- Predicting pathloss and displaying coverage
- How to Analyze coverage for 5G
- Simulation parameters for 5G
- In depth of 5G arrays
- Pathloss arrays
- 5G propagation models
- 3D coverage prediction
- Process of Automatic cell planning and Accurate site planning
- Be able to demonstrate your knowledge of 5G planning
- Be able to plan a New Radio network
Who this course is for
- Radio planning engineers
- Engineers with RF planning experience
- Anyone who wants to learn planning of networks
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G PLANNING EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Planning Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 5G NR planning (4:24)
- 3GPP NR requirements (2:48)
- Key enabling technologies (5:56)
- Integrating GIS & building models (3:59)
- 5G NR system modelling (3:23)
- Case studies (4:47)
- Using ASSET with 5G (3:23)
- 5G frequency bands (1:10)
- 5G frame structure and carriers (1:42)
- Using AAS support for 5G part 1 (3:14)
- Using AAS support for 5G part 2 (2:05)
- Scheduling parameters for a 5G cell (3:15)
- Carrier aggregation (2:16)
- Scheduling and RRM (3:04)
- Global editor in ASSET (3:36)
- Traffic modelling for 5G (6:15)
- Interference table for 5G (1:33)
- Predicting pathloss and dsiplaying coverage (3:02)
- Pathloss prediction generator (1:57)
- Displaying and analysing coverage for 5G (2:11)
- Setting multiple technology simulations (2:14)
- Simulation parameters for 5G (1:48)
- 5G arrays (1:53)
- Pathloss arrays part 1 (3:57)
- Pathloss arrays part 2 (2:12)
- 5G propagation models (3:53)
- High fidelity modelling of product features (3:05)
- Refined and 3D coverage prediction (2:29)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.