5G Network Security Training and Certification
Advances in technology, together with the broader development of networks beyond 5G RAN are expected to have a significant impact on network security such as SDN (software defined networking), NFV (network functions virtualization), and edge computing.
Telecommunications network security is defined by components as: standardization: a process where by operators, vendors and other stakeholders set standards for how networks around the world will work together. This also includes how best to protect networks from malicious attack. In network configuration, networks are configured at a targeted security level which is the key to setting security parameters and further strengthening the security. In network deployment and operation, the operational processes which allows network to function and deliver targeted levels of security are highly dependent on the deployment and operations of the network.
This course of network security covers the description of 5G network security, goals of the network security. Security functions provided by the 3GPP standard includes: mutual authentication, confidentiality of user plane data, privacy, encryption and integrity protection. For end to end security for vertical industries there is need of differentiated security protection, flexibility, privacy protection and security as a service. This course also focuses on hybrid mutual authentication and diversity identity management.
What you will learn
- What is 5G network security
- Goal of 5G network security
- Trust model of 5G network security
- Identity management in 5G
- Requirement of user privacy protection
- Gain knowledge on core network security
- In depth understanding of RAN security
- Knowledge of hetnets security
- Knowledge of mmWave security
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G NETWORK SECURITY EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Network Security Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 8.1 5G security (6:27)
- 8.2 5G security goals (3:35)
- 8.3 5G new trust model (5:43)
- 8.4 Diversified identity management (11:42)
- 8.5 User privacy protection requirement (5:58)
- 8.6 5G core security (11:35)
- 8.7 5G radio network security (4:45)
- 8.8 Hetnets security part 1 (7:44)
- 8.9 Hetnets security part 2 (6:54)
- 8.10 mmWave security (6:31)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.