5G Core Network -5GC Training and Certification
New 5G core architecture supports service delivery over wireless, fixed and converged networks. 5G core is the heart of the network and it works like an anchor point for multiple access technologies.
The new 5G core network will introduce changes in the mobile networks. 5G core networks are designed to support a wide array of applications and services from enhanced mobile broadband, URLLC and massive IOT. 5G core aggregates traffic from end devices as in LTE. 5G core network is decomposed into number of service based architecture (SBA) elements and is designed from the separation of the control plane and the user plane . the new architecture will give operators the flexibility so that they can meet the diverse requirements of 5G. The 5G core network is completely a cloud native software design.
This course of 5G core network covers all topics which are required for a complete understanding of the core of 5G networks. 5G core is a cloud native network with the separation of user plane and control plane. 5G core is totally different from EPC as it uses network functions like UPF, AMF , SMF etc. it is a service based architecture which is capable of handling all use cases of 5G technology. This course covers all topics with multi-connectivity and dual connectivity which are also the features of 5G technology. 5G core network functions are massively scalable, highly reliable and support automated operations.
What you will learn
- Specifications of 5G core network
- The basic architecture of 5G core network
- How there is a functional split in the architecture
- Aspects of physical layer and higher layers
- How LTE is connected to 5GC
- How 5G functionalities are implemented in 5GC
- Transport network of 5G
- 5G network architecture options in 3GPP rel-15
- How 5G network slicing is used
- Multi connectivity in 5G networks
- Dual connectivity in 5G networks
- Description of 5G core
Who this course is for
- Radio network engineers
- Engineers with core network expertise
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G Core Network (5GC) EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Core Network (5GC) Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1. 5G core network (6:24)
- 2. 5G Core Architecture description (5:19)
- 3. Specifications of 5GC architecture (7:58)
- 4. 5G policy framework & QoS support (4:19)
- 5. main protocols of the 5GCN (2:19)
- 6. Functional split between NG-RAN & 5GC (4:48)
- 7. NSA & SA radio protocol architecture (5:15)
- 8. Radio physical layer aspects part 1 (3:16)
- 9. Radio physical layer aspects part 2 (10:05)
- 10. Radio physical layer aspects part 3 (4:30)
- 11. Higher layer aspects part 1 (2:25)
- 12. Higher layer aspects part 2 (4:05)
- 13. Frequency aspects (2:37)
- 14.LTE connectivity to 5G-CN (1:41)
- 15. Security aspects of 5G systems (3:15)
- 16. Critical communications (3:08)
- 17. MTC & IOT (3:07)
- 18. System enhancements (2:43)
- 19. Quantitative KPI (1:12)
- 20. 5G NR deployments (2:27)
- 21. 5G RRC (3:42)
- 22. NR cell (3:47)
- 23. System broadcast (4:00)
- 24. Channel structure (6:25)
- 25. 5G QoS indicator parameters (1:33)
- 26. Reference signals (3:16)
- 27. 5G functionalities implemented in 5G Core (2:40)
- 28. Transport network (1:37)
- 29. Transport network 2 (3:02)
- 30. 5G services (4:21)
- 31. Protocol stacks between UE & 5GC (2:53)
- 32. 5GS Mobility management procedures (5:47)
- 33. 5GS session management procedure (2:02)
- 34. Interworking part 1 (5:03)
- 35. Interworking part 2 (5:26)
- 36. Bandwidth part in 5G (4:56)
- 37. 5G spectrum (9:31)
- 38. 5G Multiple Access (6:35)
- 39. 5G RAN Slicing (5:26)
- 40. 5G network architecture options in 3GPP rel-15 (6:16)
- 41. Multi-connectivity in cellular networks (4:11)
- 42. Dual connectivity in cellular networks (2:20)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.