5G Charging and CDR Training and Certification
Charging data record, a formatted collection of information about a chargeable event for use in billing and accounting. For each party to be charged for parts of all charges of a chargeable event a separate CDR shall be generated, i.e more than one CDR may be generated for a single chargeable event . one key evolution of the charging architecture is the adoption of service based interface integrated in service based architecture, enabling deployment of charging functions in virtualized environments.
In this course of 5G charging and CDR, it covers description of charging fundamentals and charging data records of 5G. High level 5G system architecture contains non - roaming reference architecture, roaming home-routed reference architecture, interworking with EPC architecture, 5G data connectivity domain converged charging architecture, charging information and identifiers. It covers charging PCC rules and roaming scenarios.
What you will learn
- Description of charging architecture
- Overview of service based interfaces
- 5G data connectivity charging
- Energy efficiency of 5G networks
- Overview of CDR’s
- Charging description
Who this course is for
- Network test engineers
- Engineers with testing expertise
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G testing
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G CHARGING AND CDR EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Charging and CDR Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1. 5G telecom & charging management (6:35)
- 2. Other functionalities (3:21)
- 3. Error handling (1:35)
- 4. Charging specifications structured (4:44)
- 5. Charging mechanisms (3:04)
- 6. High level common architecture (2:33)
- 7. Offline charging functions part 1 (3:32)
- 8. Offline charging functions part 2 (3:35)
- 9. Online charging architecture (2:01)
- 10. Online charging functions (4:14)
- 11. Converged carging functions (1:31)
- 12. Offline charging reference points (2:08)
- 13. Online charging reference points (1:57)
- 14. Architecture mapping (3:33)
- 15. Charging pirnciples (3:38)
- 16. Charging data transfer in offline charging (2:24)
- 17. Charging data transfer in online charging (1:54)
- 18. Charging data correlation (3:29)
- 19. Charging determination in IMS (3:00)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.