5G and Beyond Technologies Training and Certification
This course of 5G and beyond technologies will cover all topics which are required to understand the ongoing advancements in the telecom domain and further improvements in 5G which will lead to the new generation 6G. This course will cover each and every concept and technology that will be part of the 5G and beyond technologies.
5G and beyond technologies covers all further releases of 3GPP i.e Rel-16, Rel-17, and beyond. It covers a 5G spectrum beyond 52.6 GHz which is not covered in 5G specifications. Beyond 5G is likely to leverage terahertz frequency bands as well as lower levels used in 5G based on millimeter waveforms. Innovation in materials science and electrical engineering will be required to devise smart surfaces necessary to help with radio signal propagation and management. Beyond the 5G market impact on business operations, 6G technologies are anticipated to accelerate the trend towards the increasing virtualized, programmable, and distributed network infrastructure. There should be an analysis of 5G evolution and the impact of anticipated 6G technologies on the ICT ecosystem including infrastructure, business planning and innovation areas that are necessary to realize future capabilities and all solutions beyond 5G technology.
What you will learn
- 5G and beyond technologies introduction
- 3GPP Rel-16 and Rel-17 RAN features
- 5G beyond 52.6 GHz
- Spectrum utilization and sharing
- Free space optics
- FSO Advantages
- Security and FSO
- FSO limitations
- Radio propagation for 5G and beyond
- Radio interface
- Guidelines for frame design
- Terahertz for future networks
- Software-defined IoT
- SDN based edge networking
- SDN based networking in IoT
- AI in 5G networks part
- AI in telecom physical layer
- D2D communication for 5G networks
- Security services in 5G networks
- Security in 5G networks and beyond
- Service experience-based 5G planning criteria
- Layer 1 network capability baseline
- Layer 2 service quality requirements
- Layer 3 user experience model
- Cloud VR game experience based planning
- VR video experience-based planning criteria
- Throughput requirements on 5G network coverage
- 4K live broadcast based planning
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills.
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G AND BEYOND TECHNOLOGIES EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G and Beyond Technologies Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 1._5G_and_beyond_technologies (9:04)
- 2._3GPP_Rel-16_and_Rel-17_RAN_features (3:37)
- 3._3GPP_Rel-16_and_Rel-17_RAN_features_2 (8:03)
- 4._5G_beyond_52.6_GHz (2:15)
- 5._Spectrum_utilization_and_sharing (2:35)
- 6._Free_Space_optics (4:12)
- 7._FSO_Advantages (1:10)
- 8._Security_and_FSO (3:51)
- 9._FSO_limitations (0:50)
- 10._Radio_Propagation_for_5G_and_beyond (3:10)
- 11._Radio_Interface (3:10)
- 12._Guidelines_for_frame_design (7:50)
- 13._Terahertz_for_future_networks (2:31)
- 14._Software_defined_IoT (2:43)
- 15._SDN_based_edge_networking (2:25)
- 16._SDN_based_networking_in_IoT (2:19)
- 17._AI_in_5G_networks_part_1 (2:08)
- 18._AI_in_5G_networks_part_2 (3:27)
- 19._AI_in_telecom_physical_layer (2:43)
- 20._D2D_communication_for_5G_networks_part_1 (5:23)
- 21._D2D_communication_in_5G_networks_part_2 (2:26)
- 22._D2D_communication_for_5G_networks_part_3 (3:50)
- 23._Security_services_in_5G_wireless_networks (3:21)
- 24._Security_in_5G_networks_and_beyond (3:39)
- 25._Service_experience_based_5G_planning_criteria (3:37)
- 26.Layer_1_Network_capability_baseline (0:42)
- 28._Layer_3_User_Experience_model (3:30)
- 30.VR_video_experience_based_planning_criteria (2:27)
- 31.Throughput_requirements_on_5G_network_coverage (1:42)
- 32._4K_live_broadcast_based_planning (2:21)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.