4G LTE Optimization Training & Certification
LTE optimization is a process to check the performance of the network . It has categories of KPI and number of KPI of each category. This 4G LTE Optimization Training and Certification is an introduction to the principles and techniques that relate to the parameters available in LTE RAN (Radio Access network ). This course includes cell configurations, ideal mode, connected mode parameters, key performance indicators. This course will help to learn various optimization solutions, analysis of radio and call drop issues, and various coverage improvement techniques. This course will help you to learn various problems in the LTE and solution of the issues. This will help optimisers those who are intended for testing of LTE systems.
What you’ll learn
- LTE optimization basics
- Overview of optimization interference control
- Description of ICIC technique
- HO interference process
- LTE KPI’s description
- Optimization solutions
- LTE coverage improvements
- Problem analysis in LTE
- Overview of optimization parameters
- Interpreting Drive test results.
- Cell selection and reselection.
- Network access parameters .
- Analysis of LTE parameters and Handovers.
- Call drop analysis and coverage issues.
- Network issues and solutions to those problems.
- Inter technology handovers.
- A computer/laptop/smartphone
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of telecom
Network optimization process contains single site verification , RF optimization, RF optimization flowchart. For preparation for RF optimization, network plan , network structure diagram , site distribution and engineering parameters. Drive test results ( such as service drop points and handover failure points ), RSRP coverage diagrams, SINR distribution diagram, measured handover success rate. Areas to be optimized can be determined by comparing the distribution of RSRP, SINR, and handover success rates with the optimization baselines. Different KPIs include : Accessibility KPI, Retainability KPI, Mobility KPI, Integrity KPI, Availability KPI, Utilization KPI. Network optimization methods include : Azimuth adjustment, Reselection and handover parameter adjustment, feature configuration, antenna height, power adjustment and tilt adjustment.
Overview of 4G LTE Optimization Course
This course of 4G LTE optimization covers the optimization process , ICIC technique , KPI description , various optimization solutions and improvements. Accessibility KPI are used to measure properly of whether services requested by users can be accessed in given conditions e.g user request to access the network, access the voice call etc. retainability KPI are used to measure how the network keep user possession or able to hold and provide services to users. Mobility KPIs are used to measure the performance of the network which can handle movement of the users. Integrity KPI are used to measure the character or honesty of the network to its users. Availability KPI are used to measure the availability of the network. Utilization KPI are used to measure utilization of the network.
Who is this course for
- Radio network optimisers .
- Engineers involved with device development and testing of LTE systems.
- Anyone who wants to grow as a LTE radio network optimiser.
- Students who wants to make their career as LTE optimiser.
- Anyone who wants to learn optimisation process of LTE systems.
- Anyone who is passionate in learning optimisation process.
- Drive test engineers who wants to enhance their skills.
- Telecom engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn 4G optimization
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 4G LTE Optimization EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 4G LTE Optimization Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Training courses are developed by Industry experts
TELCOMA Technologies Private Limited (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Telecom Company) is a provider of Wireless Telecommunication services since 2009. Our Telecom Training Courses and Certifications are recognised globally by the Cellular Wireless Industry. Our world class online course content i.e HD training videos have been developed and delivered by industry experts. Our key focus area is research and development in cellular mobile communication technologies. We hold expertise in 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G (UMTS/WCDMA), 2G (GSM), Wifi, WiMax and IoT Courses for Professionals.