4G LTE Fundamentals Training and Certification
LTE is an all IP based integrated system capable to provide 100 mbps for high mobility users and 1gbps for stationary users.
This 4G LTE Fundamentals Training and Certification is the most comprehensive review of LTE technology fundamentals. It will help you to gain fundamental skills which are required to grow and upgrade. It provides you an in-depth understanding of LTE systems, LTE network architecture, air interface protocols and procedures. This course is for students as well as working professionals who wants to learn fundamentals of 4G technologies should opt this course. This will help you to learn about technology, concepts used in technology, network architecture, channels, power, frequency control and more. This course is video lectures based training with full efforts to improve and retain learning. Course is divided into several sections so that learning would be easy and highly retainable.
4G technology which is all IP base network provides seamless mobility and global roaming. It has interoperability with existing wireless standards, smooth handovers and high quality of service. Key technologies in 4G includes : MIMO (multiple input multiple output), OFDM (orthogonal frequency division multiplexing), smart antennas, use of IPV6, ad hoc networks which uses concept of self organising networks, AMC (Adaptive modulation and coding), adaptive hybrid ARQ, improved modulation, software defined radio etc. 4G should use scalable channel bandwidth 1.4, 5, 10,15,20 Mhz which could be scalable upto 40 Mhz with the use of carrier aggregation concept. Use of frequency-domain equalization e.g multi-carrier modulation (OFDM) in the downlink or single-carrier frequency domain equalization in the Uplink is required.
This course of 4G fundamentals will cover each and every topic which is required for understanding of LTE and its working, it covers all standards of LTE technology. One of the key technologies for 4G and beyond is called OWA (open wireless access), supporting multiple wireless interfaces in an open architecture platform. The benefits of 4G falls into three categories as: improved download/upload speeds, reduced latency and clear voice calls. It is faster than previous generations.
What you will learn
- Introduction of LTE systems and its goals.
- Understanding of LTE OFDMA and spatial multiplexing
- Description of LTE sampling
- Overview of LTE architecture
- Understanding of LTE channels and MIMO concept
- Understanding of LTE protocols
- Description of LTE attach procedure
- Different LTE radio link concepts
- Overview of LTE voice
- LTE frequency bands and resource blocks.
- LTE network security and applications.
- Importance of X2 and S1 interfaces.
- LTE radio network and core network understanding .
- LTE system interfaces, protocols and procedures
- Role of LTE in future wireless deployments.
- To gain a high level of understanding in VoLTE and ViLTE technologies.
- LTE MIMO technology and multiple access technologies for more number of users.
- Explore the role of LTE systems in future M2M and IOT deployments
- Future of LTE systems, LTE-A, VoLTE , ViLTE.
Who this course is for
- Network and system engineers who want to get introduce to LTE systems.
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of LTE systems.
- Anyone who want to grow as LTE professional.
- Anyone who want to learn protocols and procedures involved in LTE systems.
- Anyone who want to upgrade their skills for better job.
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills with latest technology.
- Anyone who want to make their career as LTE professional.
- Anyone who wants to upgrade themselves with growing technology.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 4G LTE EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 4G LTE Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.