4G LTE Drive Test Training and Certification
Drive testing is a method of measuring and accessing the coverage , capacity and QoS (quality of service) of a mobile radio network. Major LTE DT parameters include : RSSI (Received signal strength indicator ) , or the strength of the reference signal , SINR (signal to noise ratio) , which compares the strength of the signal to noise ratio, RSRP ( Reference signal received power) which is the power of the reference signals : this is an LTE specific DT parameter and is used by the devices to determine handover points. RSRQ ( Reference signal received quality) which is the quality of the reference signal which is the ratio of RSSI to RSRP. transmission power between the UE and the base station , both uplink and downlink. Uplink and downlink throughput between the base station and the UE , in order to test the performance of MIMO systems.
This course of LTE drive test covers the process of drive test, parameters of DT and analysis of log files etc. LTE drive test data can be analyzed during the drive test process as it is displayed on the screen. Drive tests can be categorised as : SCFT ( Single cell function test) this test is usually performed on a per cell basics, cluster level drive test which is performed on a group of cells and market level drive tests which are performed per markets or a complete area.
This course completes drive test procedure of LTE systems. It includes drive test parameters and values which are required for optimisation process. The drive test is on TEMS 17 software which is able to record all parameters of LTE & VoLTE. With this course students as well as professionals will be able to learn about all network parameters , their KPI values and all neighbour related parameters.
What you will learn
- Overview of LTE drive test
- Description of drive test process
- DT parameters and values
- LTE cell, ANR and neighbour parameters
- TEMS software description
- LTE throughput analysis
- LTE call drop analysis
- Description of interference coordination
- Neighbour and serving cell analysis
- Log file analysis
Who this course is for
- Drive test engineers who want to get introduce to LTE parameters.
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of DT process
- Anyone who want to learn about DT parameters
- Anyone who want to upgrade their skills for better job.
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills.
- Anyone who want to make their career in telecommunications
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 4G LTE DRIVE TEST EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 4G LTE Drive Test Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- LTE TEMS Description 1 (21:37)
- LTE TEMS Description 2 (17:26)
- LTE TEMS Description 3 (19:59)
- LTE TEMS Description 4 (18:42)
- LTE TEMS Description 5 (16:13)
- LTE TEMS Descrition 6 (10:01)
- LTE Information elements (20:40)
- LTE information elements 2 (14:18)
- LTE throughput analysis (15:41)
- Open log file (10:21)
- LTE Serving & neighbor cell analysis (13:36)
- 4G Log file analysis (14:02)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.