3G Fundamentals Training and Certification
3G is the third generation of wireless mobile telecommunications technology. It is an upgrade to 2G and 2.5 G.
3G technology apart from increasing the speed of communication, the objective of this technology is to provide various VAS like video calling, live streaming, mobile internet access , IPTV etc. 3G technology is designed for multimedia communication. It provides services like high data transfer. One of its key visions is to provide seamless global roaming , enabling users to move across borders while using the same number and handsets. It is known as Universal mobile telecommunication systems which uses the concept of WCDMA ( Wideband Code division multiple access ) . WCDMA being used to cover both FDD and TDD.
This 3G Fundamentals Training and Certification is the review of 3G (UMTS) technology fundamentals. The purpose of this course is to address the fundamentals of new technologies and changes that were introduced in UMTS or 3G networks. It will help you to gain fundamental skills which are required to grow and upgrade. It provides you an in-depth understanding of UMTS systems , WCDMA concept , Air interface protocols and procedures. This course is for students as well as working professionals who wants to learn fundamentals of 3G technologies should opt this course. This will help you to learn about technology, concepts used in technology, network architecture, channels , power, frequency control and more. This course is video lectures based training with full efforts to improve and retain learning.
This course of 3G technology covers the overview of WCDMA concept and its architectural description. WCDMA technology uses codes in their networks.3G applications includes : Global positioning system, location based services, mobile TV, telemedicine, video conferencing, video on demand, etc.
What you will learn
- Introduction to 3G technology
- Radio access and core network overview.
- WCDMA basics
- UMTS codes and spreading.
- UMTS channels and mapping of channels.
- HSDPA , HSUPA concepts
- UMTS protocols and security.
- IP multimedia subsystem
- Call setup and tear down procedures.
- Overview of UMTS handovers and modes
- UMTS packet scheduling description
- Architectural description of UMTS
- UMTS codes and channels understanding
- Understanding of UMTS protocols
- UMTS call and data flows
- Understanding of 3G radio link concepts
- Concepts of HSDPA and HSUPA
- ATM switching in UMTS’
- Security in UMTS networks
Who this course is for
- Network and system engineers who want to get introduce to 3G systems.
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of UMTS systems.
- Anyone who want to learn protocols and procedures involved in 3G systems.
- Anyone who want to upgrade their skills for better job.
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills.
- Anyone who want to make their career in telecommunications
- Anyone who wants to upgrade themselves with growing technology.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 3G EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 3G Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.