WiFi Offload for LTE Training and Certification
Wifi offload is a kind of handover (cell selection/reselection ) technology between non-wifi and wifi networks. Wi-fi load is a technique in which there are handovers between wifi networks and LTE networks. Wi-fi offloading has two cases : UE initiated wifi offloading and network initiated wifi offloading. For mobile networks operators, it would help to reduce the load on an LTE network by offloading the subscribers to the wifi networks.
Overview of Wi-fi offload for LTE Course
This course of wifi offloading covers the fundamentals of all standards, MADNET etc. offloading reduces the amount of data being carried on the cellular bands, this technique frees bandwidth for other subscribers for other users. ANDSF ( Access Network Discovery and selection function ) is an approach for controlling offloading between 3GPP and non-3GPP networks.
What you will learn
- Overview of IEEE 802.11 fundamentals
- Need for wifi offload
- Description of wifi offload for Evolved packet core
- Different aspects of wifi offload testing
- Security aspects of mobile data offload
- Overview of MADNet
- Practical challenges in wifi offload
- Understanding of IP flow mobility
- Description of core network offloading
- Overview of ANDSF mobility manager
- Differences between LIPA and SIPTO
- IFOM description
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn wifi offloading
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED WiFi OFFLOAD FOR LTE EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified WiFi Offload for LTE Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- IEEE 802.11 fundamnetals (7:30)
- Need for wifi offloading (4:33)
- Wifi offload for UMTS (4:37)
- Wifi offload for EPC (4:22)
- Security aspects of mobile data offload (1:40)
- Wifi offload (3:17)
- Carrier challenges (2:25)
- Wifi offload testing (2:09)
- Wifi communication issues (1:50)
- Interworking system and EDE-ANDSF (3:32)
- Cellular traffic overloading (3:15)
- MADNet (4:58)
- Practical challenges in wifi offloading (3:43)
- Mobility & multi mode network selection (5:35)
- Multi-access and IP flow mobility (2:09)
- EPS Architectural requirements (3:12)
- IP Flow mobility (2:04)
- Seamless Wifi offloading (3:04)
- Core network offload (3:27)
- LIPA (2:40)
- SIPTO (3:32)
- LIPA using L-GW (2:33)
- Architecture classification
- Architectural functions (2:33)
- ANDSF (2:54)
- ISMP & ISRP (2:25)
- HeNB subsystem (3:20)
- ANDSF Mobility manager (1:57)
- Differences between LIPA & SIPTO (2:33)
- IFOM (2:16)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.