Wi-Fi 6E Training and Certification
WiFi 6E is the industry name for users to identify Wi-Fi devices that will operate in 6 GHz. It offers the features and capabilities of Wi-Fi 6. 6 GHz brings additional spectrum capacity, provides contiguous spectrum blocks to accommodate 14 additional 80 MHz channels or 7 additional 160 MHz wide channels, it delivers advanced capabilities like multi user multiple input multiple output (MU-MIMO), 160 MHz channels, Target wake time, 1024 QAM, transmit beamforming and OFDMA.
Course objective : This course of WiFi 6E covers all topics which are required to understand this concept of wifi 6e. This is the industry name for users to identify Wi-Fi devices that will operate in 6 GHz. It offers the features and capabilities of wifi 6 which includes higher performance, lower latency and faster data rates. It offers unmatched peak speed,massive capacity, and ultra low latency.
What you will learn
- Introduction to WiFi 6E
- Why Wi-Fi 6E
- Advantages of Wi-Fi 6E
- Wi-Fi challenges
- Comparison of Wi-Fi 5, 6 and 6E
- IEEE defined operations in 6GHz
- Coexistence of 5G and Wi-Fi 6E
- OFDM technology
Who this course is for
- Engineers who wants to work in wireless communications
- Engineers working in telecom domain
- Engineers those who wants to upgrade skills
- Anyone who wants to learn new topics
- Students who wants to have training in this domain
- Anyone who wants to upgrade to new technologies
TELCOMA CERTIFIED Wi-Fi 6E EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified Wi-Fi 6E Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- WiFi 6E Agenda (0:58)
- Introduction to Wi-Fi 6E (1:56)
- Why Wi-Fi 6E (1:51)
- Advantages of Wi-Fi 6E (1:50)
- WiFi Challenges (1:24)
- Principles Overseeing 6E (1:46)
- MU MIMO (2:43)
- Comparison of Wifi 5, 6 and 6E (4:22)
- IEEE define Operations in 6GHz (3:15)
- High efficiency PHY in Sub 6 GHz (2:21)
- Coexistence of 5G and Wifi 6 (2:15)
- OFDMA Technology (1:47)
- TWT (1:12)
- Why WiFi 6E (1:09)
- What clients may cause problems (2:14)
- What is compatibility (1:12)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.