UWB technology (Ultra-wideband) Training and Certification
UWB technology (Ultra-wideband) is a new wireless connectivity protocol that can efficiently transfer massive amounts of data at high speeds, without requiring line-of-sight or specialized infrastructure.
Ultra-wideband (UWB) technology is a type of wireless communication in which the data is transmitted at very high frequencies. UWB allows for transmissions at much higher speeds than the traditional radio waves used by antennas and cellular networks.
This Course on UWB(Ultra-wideband) technology will cover all topics which are required to understand this concept completely. It is a radio technology that can use a very low energy level for short-range, high bandwidth communications over a large portion of the radio spectrum. UWB has various traditional applications in non-cooperative radar imaging technology. It is a technology for transmitting information across a wide bandwidth that is greater than 500 MHz. This course will help you to understand this concept completely.
UWB technology allows for the transmission of a large amount of signal energy without interfering with conventional narrowband and carrier wave transmission in the same frequency band. This technology was formerly known as pulse radio, but the FCC and ITU-R define this as an antenna transmission that covers a wide bandwidth of greater than 500 MHz. This covers all topics such as technology introduction, its characteristics, and multi-band and multi-user techniques which are required to understand this concept and grow in this field.
What you will learn
- Introduction to UWB technology
- UWB technical challenges and approaches
- UWB technologies
- General characteristics
- Multi-band modulation & multi-user techniques
- Technical and operational characteristics
- Technology factors
- UWB MAC considerations
- UWB Spectrum landing zones
- UWB important factors
Who this UWB course is for
- Radio engineers who want to upgrade their skills to UWB
- Professionals who are working on these projects
- Radio network engineers working in the 4G and 5G domain
- Engineers who want to grow in this field
- Students who wish to learn new technology
- Professionals who want to grow in this field
Professionals who wish to enhance their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED UWB EXPERT
With TELCOMA UWB Certified Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognized worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
UWB Course Content
This UWB course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This UWB training course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Introduction to UWB technology (6:28)
- UWB technical challenges approaches (3:32)
- UWB technologies (3:14)
- General Characteristics (7:55)
- Multi band modulation and multi user techniques (3:27)
- Technical and operational characteristics (3:45)
- Technology factors (4:07)
- UWB MAC Considerations (3:10)
- UWB Spectrum landing zones (3:20)
- UWB important factors (2:42)
- UWB types (3:13)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the UWB course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the UWB training course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.