TETRA system for Mobile Wireless Communications Training and Certification
TETRA technology provides voice and data communication services . it relies on a digital trunking technique and comes with built in encryption features to ensure the privacy of sensitive voice and data communications . it is a modern digital PMR ( private mobile radio) and PAMR (Public access mobile radio) technology for police, ambulance, fire, transport and security services. It offers fast call set up times, group communications support , direct mode operations , packet data and circuit data transfers and other security features.
What you will learn
- Introduction to TETRA technology
- Description of advantages and disadvantages of TETRA technology
- TETRA services
- Understanding of TETRA radio aspects
- Overview of TETRA V+D air interface
- Understanding of TETRA infrastructure
- Description of TETRA gateways and repeaters
- TMO and DMO in TETRA technology
- TETRA numbering concept
- Overview of TETRA security and encryption algorithms
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn TETRA technology
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn advance technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED TETRA EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified TETRA Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 2.1 TETRA radio aspects part 1 (3:48)
- 2.2 TETRA radio aspects part_2 (5:25)
- 2.3 TETRA direct mode (5:07)
- 2.4 TETRA TDMA frame structure (5:12)
- 2.5 TETRA network interfaces (6:43)
- 2.6 TETRA VD air interface (4:07)
- 2.7 VD AI protocol stalk (7:07)
- 2.8 DM AI protocol stalk (2:24)
- 2.9 TETRA PEI ISI (4:27)
- 2.10 TETRA channels (6:19)
- 3.1 TETRA Infrastructure (6:19)
- 3.2 TETRA network switch (4:07)
- 3.3 TETRA base station (4:44)
- 3.4 TETRA control room (3:40)
- 3.5 TETRA Gateways repeaters (4:54)
- 3.6 TMO DMO in TETRA (4:54)
- 3.7 Gateways Repeaters applications (6:17)
- 3.8 TETRA SDS (4:03)
- 3.9 IP TETRA network (6:02)
- 3.10 Control room network mgt (4:24)
- 5.1 TETRA Authentication (5:59)
- 5.2 TETRA security threats classes (6:06)
- 5.3 TETRA Security countermeasures (3:22)
- 5.4 Air interface encryption protection (4:56)
- 5.5 OTAR (2:41)
- 5.6 TETRA Security keys (5:10)
- 5.7 Disabling of terminals (3:25)
- 5.8 Standard AI algorithms (2:22)
- 5.9 E2E encryption (4:00)
- 5.10 E2E encryption algorithms (3:44)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.