SDN (Software-Defined Networking) Training and Certification
Software-defined networking (SDN) enables globally aware software control to the mobile network that accesses the network switches and routers of any firmware make
SDN uses open protocols, such as OpenFlow, to implement cloud computing that enables mobile network management and helps to configure programmatically efficient network configuration. This results in improved network performance and monitoring. Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is a modern technology that enables network transformation. The benefits of SDN being that it improves network usage, simplifies network O&M, automates the deployment of network resources, creates simpler and wider terminal interconnections in the IoT sector, implements free mobility of campus network services, and offers on-demand enterprise interconnections.
SDN provides seamless intra & inter-datacenter connectivity for virtual, physical and container-based workloads.
What you will learn
- You will learn everything about SDN
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills to S
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED SDN EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified SDN Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- SDN introduction (18:47)
- SDN concept
- SDN deescription (19:11)
- SDN architecture essentials (17:57)
- SDN planes (18:51)
- SDN controller (19:27)
- Open day light controller architecture (19:02)
- Open day light description (22:13)
- Service abstraction layer (18:20)
- SAL data services (23:13)
- evolution of controller SAL (16:40)
- Open flow (17:24)
- Open flow switches (18:33)
- SDN tools control functions (20:15)
- SDN providers (23:23)
- Elastic SDN controller 2 (17:30)
- SDN management (21:45)
- Inhibitors to SDN adoption (18:22)
- SDN security (21:31)
- OF Switch (12:52)
- SDN overview (15:10)
- SDN principle architectural components (16:53)
- NFV SDN (20:07)
- NFV with SDN considerations
- SDN - NFV ecosystem (18:38)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.