SDN Fundamentals Training and Certification
In Software defined networking, a network engineer or an administrator can shape traffic from a centralized control console without having to touch individual switches in the network. This process is a move away from traditional network architecture, in which individual network devices make traffic decisions based on their configured routing tables. SDN architecture comprises of three layers : the application layer, the control layer and the infrastructure layer. The application layer contains all applications like intrusion detection, load balancing etc. control layer represents centralized SDN controller software that acts as a brain of SDN controller software. Infrastructure layer is made of physical switches in the network.
This course of SDN technology covers the introduction and overview of SDN . SDN has several types of technologies as functional separation, network virtualization and automation through programmability. SDN technology has the separation of control plane and user plane, the control plane makes decisions of how packets should flow through the network and data plane actually moves packets from place to place in the network. SDN was commonly associated with open flow protocol which is directly programmable, agile, centrally managed and configured, open standards based and vendor neutral.
What you will learn
- Introduction of SDN technology
- Description of SDN
- How SDN is implemented
- Architectural overview of SDN
- Overview of SDN planes
- What is SDN controller ?
- Overview of open day light controller
- Service abstraction layer
- Description of SAL switches
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn SDN technology
- Network engineers
- Engineers with telecom and networking experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G and SDN technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
- Anyone who wants to learn how SDN is used in 5G
TELCOMA CERTIFIED SDN EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified SDN Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- SDN introduction (3:59)
- SDN overview (3:23)
- SDN planes (3:08)
- SDN Architecture description (2:26)
- Principles and architectural components (4:49)
- Data plane (4:05)
- Controller plane (1:29)
- SDN Controller (5:56)
- Application plane (4:03)
- Fundamental characteristics of SDN (4:25)
- SDN operation (4:49)
- SDN devices (4:23)
- SDN switches (3:04)
- SDN controller_1 (1:54)
- SDN controller core modules (2:44)
- SDN controller framework (4:08)
- Open flow in SDN (2:55)
- Open flow components (4:57)
- Open day light controller (3:34)
- Open day light controller 2 (4:37)
- SAL evolution (2:41)
- SDN Computing platforms (4:20)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.