NFV (Network functions virtualization) Training and Certification
This NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) online course covers all the important concepts of this exciting new technology along with certification.
NFV allows it easier to load-balance, scale up and down, and move functions across distributed hardware resources. Telecom network operators can keep the network run on the latest software without any disturbance to their customers via continual updates through NFV architecture
NFV is a concept uses the technologies of IT virtualization to virtualize the complete network node functions into building blocks that run communication services. The prominent players are CISCO and VMWARE. This course explains NFV the basics architecture using real-time examples.NFV has many benefits over conventional mobile networks as it is the flexible, cost-effective, scalable, and secure solution
What you will learn
- You will learn everything about NFV.
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills to NFV
- Professionals looking to switch jobs or are looking for a raise in salary.
- Students who want to learn latest telecom technologies and want to work for telecom mobile operator and vendor companies.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED NFV EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified NFV Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- NFV introduction (19:14)
- NFV approach (18:59)
- NFV deployment evolution (19:38)
- NFV reliability (21:58)
- Carrier grade infra. (18:43)
- NFV adaptable network (19:07)
- Automated lifee cycle mgt. (21:24)
- NFV architecture (22:05)
- VNF architecture description (24:21)
- High level NFV aproach (17:16)
- Network services in NFV (21:16)
- Network services in NFV 2 (17:57)
- VNF infrastructure (24:12)
- V layer , resources, VIM (22:00)
- NFV uses (24:28)
- NFV use cases & operations implications (17:48)
- NFV security 1 (19:06)
- NFV security 2 (20:36)
- NFV benefits and limitations (19:30)
- Mobile packet core virtualization (17:44)
- NFV test cases (21:23)
- Hypervisor Network overlay (14:44)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.