NFV and VNF Fundamentals Training and Certification
NFV is a concept that virtualises major elements of the network. In this, a software running on a server is used rather than hardware for a given function. NFV techniques can be broken down into a number of elements as VNF (Virtualized network functions), it comprises the software used to create various network functions in virtualized format. NFVI (Network functions virtualisation infrastructure): it consists of all hardware and software components which are contained in the environment in which VNF’s are deployed.
This course of NFV fundamentals contains description of network functions virtualization concepts and VNF. NFV has the capability that focus on optimizing the network services themselves. This technique decouples the network functions from the hardware placing them on servers or computers so that these functions can run in software to provide more flexibility of operation, changes and updates.
What you will learn
- Introduction of Network functions virtualization
- Approach of NFV
- Evolution of NFV deployment
- What is carrier grade infrastructure ?
- Architectural description of NFV
- Different network services in NFV
- VNF infrastructure
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- Anyone who wants to learn NFV technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
- Anyone who wants to learn how NFV works in 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED NFV TESTING EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified NFV Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- NFV introduction (2:56)
- NFV Architecture (4:51)
- Platform aspects of NFVI (3:41)
- VNF manager (2:25)
- VNF descriptors (2:11)
- VNF descriptor 2 (2:21)
- Hypervisor (3:24)
- Hypervisor uses (2:06)
- OpenFlow (4:18)
- SDWAN (2:58)
- SDWAN components (1:25)
- VCPE (2:31)
- SDN & NFV for EPC (2:08)
- NFV MANO (2:05)
- VNF (2:25)
- VNF Architecture (5:14)
- VNF lifecycle management (1:02)
- VNF forwarding graph (1:43)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.