LTE Call Flow with Wireshark
LTE call flows from the user equipment (UE) to the evolved node B (eNB), (MME), home subscriber server (HSS), serving gateway (SGW) and PDN gateway (PGW)
LTE Call Flow with Wireshark Training & Certification
LTE call flow works with S1 setup, where the eNB is attached to the network. The eNB supports the air interface of the networks.
What you’ll learn
- eNB call setup call flow
- Description of authentication process
- Understanding of EPS bearer establishment process
- Description of session activation process
- TAU process description
- CSFB and VOIP call processes
- A computer/laptop/smartphone
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of telecom
Once UE comes up, a radio resource control (RRC) connection is established for communication with the network. After RRC is established , network attached storage (NSS ) signalling begins. Wireshark is an open source packet analyzer . it is used for network troubleshooting, analysis, software and communications protocol development. It enables users to browse the network data traffic on computers.
Overview ofLTE Call Flow with Wireshark Course
This course of LTE call flow with wireshark makes you to analyze data packets captured by wireshark and you can analyze on computers. It makes you understand the description of authentication and bearer establishment processes. Many networking developers from all around the world are using this for network analysis, troubleshooting, software development and communication protocols.
Who is this course for
- LTE engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn LTE call flows
- Anyone who wants to learn 4G technology
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn this technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For students those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For students who want training in 4G
TELCOMA CERTIFIED LTE Call Flow with Wireshark EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified LTE Call Flow with Wireshark Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Training courses are developed by Industry experts
TELCOMA Technologies Private Limited (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Telecom Company) is a provider of Wireless Telecommunication services since 2009. Our Telecom Training Courses and Certifications are recognised globally by the Cellular Wireless Industry. Our world class online course content i.e HD training videos have been developed and delivered by industry experts. Our key focus area is research and development in cellular mobile communication technologies. We hold expertise in 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G (UMTS/WCDMA), 2G (GSM), Wifi, WiMax and IoT Courses for Professionals.