GSM Fundamentals Training and Certification
This course is the comprehensive review of GSM technology overview. The purpose of this course is to cover each and every topic of GSM technology including GSM cells, radio frequency bands, network architecture, signalling in GSM systems, handovers, SS7 etc.
This course will help working professionals as well as students to learn more and to utilize their learning as it covers all topics of technology fundamentals. The video lectures covers all topics and all are well explained that could be easily understood by all.
What you will learn
- GSM technology fundamentals
- GSM network architecture and interfaces
- GSM protocols and identifiers
- BTS and BSC functions
- GSM call flows
- SS7 architecture
- TRAU functions
- GSM frame hierarchy
Who this course is for
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of GSM systems.
- Anyone who wants deep understanding of telecommunications.
- Anyone who wants to start their career in telecom.
- Anyone who wants to learn GSM systems.
- Students as well as working professionals who wants to enhance their skills.
- Anyone who is passionate in learning GSM.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED GSM EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified GSM Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- GSM fundamentals (18:30)
- GSM cells (18:36)
- GSM architecture (21:28)
- GSM bands (20:04)
- GSM bands 2 (20:18)
- GSM channels (19:32)
- GSM signaling call flow (21:20)
- GSM call flow 1 (18:21)
- BTS functions (13:33)
- BSC & TRAU functions (19:29)
- GSM identifiers (24:46)
- GSM handovers (20:32)
- GSM signaling 1 (23:13)
- GSM signaling 2 (21:14)
- SS7 (19:00)
- SS7 network architecture (21:51)
- SS7 protocol stack (19:55)
- ISUP call control (18:37)
- GSM frame hierarchy (19:39)
- GSM concepts (20:15)
- RF power control (20:15)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.