First Aid Training and Certification
First aid is the first and immediate assistance given to any person suffering from either a minor or serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or to promote recovery. The motive of this course is to help you to recognize and remove potentially hazardous conditions in their environment, recognize emergencies, and make suitable conclusions for first aid care. It instructs skills that participants need to know in order to offer instant care for an instantly ill or harmed person until more advanced medical care comes to take over. First aid is the first and instant help given to any person hurt from either a small or serious illness or harm, with care given to preserve life, stopping the condition from worsening. A First aid is generally performed by someone with basic medical training.
Extremity First aid is the first response to a life-threatening medical extremity, either an illness or an harm. It's often called first responder training. More advanced medical care will happen after first aid in this case. Non-extremity first aid is the care we begin ourselves for minor medical needs. We may or may not pursue more advanced medical care after the initial response. This consists of taking over-the-counter medications for minor hurt or allergies, cleaning and bind cuts, and minor bleeding control.
What you will learn
- You will learn everything about First Aid
Who this course is for
- Professionals who want to know about First Aid.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED FIRST AID EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified First Aid Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- First Aid Introduction (1:24)
- Why learn first aid (1:37)
- Aim of First Aid (2:05)
- Incident management (2:20)
- Infection control (1:28)
- Medical emergencies (0:47)
- Patient Assessment and movement (1:34)
- Scene Assessment (1:14)
- Injuries and traumatic emergencies (1:33)
- Personal protective equipment (0:37)
- Responding to an emergency (1:04)
- Environmental emergencies (0:56)
- Blood borne pathogens (1:03)
- Legal issues and consent (1:36)
- Treating cuts and scrapes (1:02)
- Treating sprains (1:26)
- Treating heat exhaustion (1:35)
- Treating hypothermia (1:07)
- Treating burns (1:17)
- Allergic reactions (1:07)
- Treating fractures (0:48)
- Essential first aid kit part 1 (1:26)
- Essential first aid kit part 2 (0:46)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.