EMF and 5G Training & Certification
5G will use frequency bands of mmWave ranges in 30 - 300 GHz frequency which has not been used in the past years. These higher frequencies have shorter wavelengths which are categorically more dangerous.
What you’ll learn
- Description of EMF
- Relationship of EMF and 5G technology
- Why 5G radiation dangerous
- Radiation studies and their health impact
- A computer/laptop/smartphone
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of telecom
The range of 30-300 GHz is unused, carriers can provide more bandwidth as compared with previous generations. Shorter wavelengths also allows sending and receiving data to be transmitted on a single carrier wave simultaneously. Small cell towers could be placed near to the body than ever. Increased spectrum for 5G will results in greater capacity , more users and faster speeds.
Overview of EMF and 5G Course
This course of EMF and 5G will cover impact of 5G radiations , EMF patterns o 5G frequencies, health effects of radiation and how they can be prevented. It covers the radiation studies and also their impacts.
Who is this course for
- Telecom engineer
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED EMF AND 5G EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified EMF and 5G Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Training courses are developed by Industry expert.
TELCOMA Technologies Private Limited (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Telecom Company) is a provider of Wireless Telecommunication services since 2009. Our Telecom Training Courses and Certifications are recognised globally by the Cellular Wireless Industry. Our world class online course content i.e HD training videos have been developed and delivered by industry experts. Our key focus area is research and development in cellular mobile communication technologies. We hold expertise in 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G (UMTS/WCDMA), 2G (GSM), Wifi, WiMax and IoT Courses for Professionals.