5G Technology Enablers Training and Certification
SDN and NFV are recognized as the main technology enablers for 5G and have introduced a major change in the way network services are deployed and operated. Using NFV technology can result in reduction of CAPEX and OPEX due to network equipment cost and power loss reduction. With NFV network functions are placed with greater flexibility.
In this course of 5G technology enablers, NFV and SDN role in 5G networks is discussed. It also focuses on ultra dense networks in 5g, use of coordinated multipoint and distributed cloud in 5g networks. Cell splitting and densification has been one of the most effective means to deliver increasing capacity and improving the user experience. UDN has been a prominent solution to meet 5G requirements.
What you will learn
- Overview of Software defined networking
- Overview of network functions virtualization
- Description of Ultra dense networks
- Working of CoMP
- Distributed cloud concept in 5G
- SDN and NFV role in 5G technology
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G TECHNOLOGY ENABLERS EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Technology Enablers Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 6.1 5G Ultra dense networks (5:32)
- 6.2 Emerging UDNs (3:44)
- 6.3 5G CoMP (9:41)
- 6.4 CoMP scenarios (4:36)
- 6.5 Heterogenous access domain (13:53)
- 6.6 NFV in 5g (4:41)
- 6.7 5G NFV & Network slicing (4:20)
- 6.8 Distributed cloud (2:55)
- 6.9 SDN in 5G (7:21)
- 6.10 SDN in 5G part 2 (2:53)
- 6.11 5G SDN advantages (2:19)
- 6.12 Energy harvesting communications (3:52)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.