5G Positioning and Location Services Training and Certification
This course on 5G Positioning and Location services will cover every topic that is required to understand this concept completely. 5G indoor positioning uses the wireless communications infrastructure. The 5G device sends a signal to nearby 5G access points with a timestamp. 5G positioning is a natural component in many anticipated 5G industrial use cases and various verticals synch as logistics, smart factories, autonomous vehicles, localized sensing, digital twins, augmented and virtual reality, etc.
5G Positioning covers various use cases like eMBB (enhanced Mobile Broadband) in which it is expected that with some reasonable density in urban areas, 10m positioning accuracy can be achieved. For stationary users with access to GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) like GPS, positioning with a fusion of 5G and GNSS can be always a better option than GNSS alone. 5G device positioning was enabled by an overlay 4G network, providing 4G positioning reference signals to measure on. Various features of 5G NR positioning include the delay error variance decreasing in the order of the square of the bandwidth as the bandwidth increases. In this, the received power is inversely proportional to all estimate variances. In NR, received power can be increased by beamforming. NR provides five different choices for subcarrier spacing: 15kHz, 30kHz, 60kHz, 120 kHz, and 240kHz.
What you will learn
- Introduction to 5G Positioning
- Key features of 5G Positioning
- 5G Positioning Architecture
- Positioning specific signals
- Measurements for positioning
- Positioning in cellular networks
- Conventional positioning in 5G
- Beyond 5G networks
- Use cases examples
Managing drone traffic
Who this course is for
- Telecom and IT Engineers
- Professionals who are working on 4G, 5G, and 6G projects
- Radio network engineers working in the 4G and 5G domain
- Engineers who want to grow in this field
- Students who wish to learn new technology
- Professionals who want to grow in this field
- Professionals who wish to enhance their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G POSITIONING AND LOCATION SERVICES EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Positioning and Location Services Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- Introduction to 5G Positioning (3:04)
- Key features of 5G Positioning (2:40)
- 5G Positioning Architecture (13:18)
- Positioning specific signals (7:39)
- Measurements for positioning (2:56)
- Simulation (4:00)
- Positioning in Cellular networks (6:11)
- Conventional positioning in 5G (3:47)
- Beyond 5G networks (5:13)
- Use cases Examples (4:19)
- Managing drone traffic (5:16)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.