5G Frequency Bands Training and Certification
5G applications will require using new spectrum bands in much higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing submillimeter and millimeter waves.
5G network services are divided into three main categories as : eMBB (enhanced mobile broadband) , URLLC (ultra-reliable low latency communications ) and MMTC ( massive machine type communications ) . to fulfill these requirements of 5G services, 5G will use frequency ranges of 600 MHz - 6 GHz and also in millimeter wave bands which is 24-86 GHz . the frequency bands are further classified as low bands , mid bands and high bands.
This course of 5G frequency bands covers all the frequency bands allocated to 5G technology :low bands, mid bands and high bands .NR ranges of bands are FR1 and FR2. FR1 includes sub 6GHz bands and FR2 includes 24.25 Ghz - 52.6 GHz bands. It offers a maximum bandwidth of 400 MHz in FR2 range.
What you will learn
- What are the ranges of frequency bands
- Overview of NR frequency ranges
- Different bands in FR1 and FR2 ranges
- Description of 5G mmWave spectrum
- Different bands used by countries
- How spectrum can be calculated
- Description of mid-band spectrum
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G FREQUENCY BANDS EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Frequency Bands Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 16.1 5G NR frequency bands (3:46)
- 16.2 NR bands in FR1 (10:02)
- 16.3 NR bands in FR_2 (3:53)
- 16.4 5G mmwave spectrum (6:38)
- 16.5 5G spectrum part 1 (7:36)
- 16.6 5G spectrum part_2 (3:18)
- 16.7 5G band requirement as per application (6:36)
- 16.8 5G bands used by countries (6:46)
- 16.9 5G multi layer spectrum (5:52)
- 16.10 5G spectrum requirements calculations (6:10)
- 16.11 Spectrum requirements flow chart (8:59)
- 16.12 Mid band spectrum (3:16)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.