5G Air Interface Training and Certification
5G new air interface consists of building blocks and configuration mechanisms such as adaptive waveforms, adaptive protocols, adaptive frame structure, adaptive coding, modulation family and adaptive multiple access technologies. With all these mechanisms, 5G air interface is able to accommodate the future wide variety of user services, spectrum bands and traffic levels. Key components include; filtered-OFDM, SCMA, new channel polar code, massive MIMO technology etc
In this course of 5G air interface, there is a brief description of all topics which will enhance system performance of 5G systems. The new air interface design can effectively improve spectral efficiency, increase connectivity and reduce latency, thus facilitating the development of customized scenarios applied to the IoT and for high bandwidth consuming scenarios such as virtual reality.
What you will learn
- Description of unified air interface in 5G
- Overview of novel state for 5G access
- Novel connected in-active state
- Description of multi-connectivity functional architecture in 5G
- What is scalable OFDM
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineers
- Engineers with telecom experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
- For professionals who wants to upgrade skills from 3G/4G to 5G technology
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 5G AIR INTERFACE EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 5G Air Interface Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 7.1 Unified air interface in 5G part 1 (5:37)
- 7.2 5G unified air interface part 2 (8:47)
- 7.3 5G protocol stack (3:46)
- 7.4 Multiconnectivity functional architecture (9:06)
- 7.5 Novel state model for 5G radio access (8:04)
- 7.6 Novel state for 5G principle (7:52)
- 7.7 Novel connected inactive state (8:46)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.