4G LTE Planning Training & Certification
RF planning is a process of assigning frequencies, transmitter locations, and parameters of wireless communication systems to provide coverage and capacity. This in-depth LTE Radio network planning course significantly improves the participants understanding of the issues and techniques used to plan an advanced 4G cellular network . This course covers all planning topics including coverage planning, frequency planning, PCI planning, link budget and propagation models. This course will help to understand concepts those are related to plan an advanced LTE network including tracking area planning, indoor planning, equipment related parameters, PRACH planning. After this course, professionals will be able to plan a 4G LTE network.
What you’ll learn
- Confidently & effectively plan LTE network.
- Network dimensioning and coverage dimensioning flows
- Develop radio network solutions i.e using built in flexibility of 4g network to design efficient multi - RAT and Hetnet solutions.
- Frequency planning modes
- Benefits and improved performance in different spectrum allocations , terrain characteristics, user profiles, indoor/outdoor situations.
- Coverage and capacity planning
- LTE link budget and propagation models
- GSM LTE co-location issues
- S1 and X2 bandwidth dimensioning.
- Tracking area planning
- A computer/laptop/smartphone
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of telecom
In LTE systems, coverage and capacity are interrelated to one another. To improve coverage in system , some capacity has to be sacrificed and vice-versa. The LTE RF planning process is mainly categorized into four phases : Initial RF link budget, detailed RF propagation modelling, fine tuning and optimisation and continuous optimization. RF planning procedure uses RF link budget along with propagation models to approximate the coverage of planned sites and to determine how many sites are required for RF communication systems. Automatic planning tools are often employed in this phase to perform. List of outputs in this phase, number of sites and site locations, antenna directions and tilts, neighbor cell lists, neighbor, frequency plan, RSRP, RSRQ, best CINR, best server areas, uplink and downlink throughput.
Overview of 4G LTE Planning Course
This course of LTE planning, covers the planning parameters of a LTE network. It describes the planning process including TA, PCI, and PRACH planning. After initial link budget estimations, the next phase is RF planning of LTE RAN . it is a complex and interactive process that includes but is not limited to the number of stages . Planning models include COST-231, Hata, Erceg-Greenstein etc. Planning models depends on the area and each type of environment like Urban , rural and suburban areas. The phase of continuous optimization of the RF plan to accommodate for changes in the environment.
Who is this course for
- Network planners who want to get into LTE network planning.
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of LTE planning.
- Anyone who want to grow as LTE planner.
- Anyone who want to learn planning processes and procedures.
- Anyone who want to upgrade their skills for better job of planning.
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills .
- Anyone who want to make their career as LTE planner.
- Anyone who is passionate about network planning.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 4G LTE PLANNING EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 4G LTE Planning Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Training courses are developed by Industry experts
TELCOMA Technologies Private Limited (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Telecom Company) is a provider of Wireless Telecommunication services since 2009. Our Telecom Training Courses and Certifications are recognised globally by the Cellular Wireless Industry. Our world class online course content i.e HD training videos have been developed and delivered by industry experts. Our key focus area is research and development in cellular mobile communication technologies. We hold expertise in 5G, 4G-LTE, 3G (UMTS/WCDMA), 2G (GSM), Wifi, WiMax and IoT Courses for Professionals.
StartFrequency planning (26:17)
StartTDD frequency planning (18:26)
Startcyclic prefix planning (18:13)
StartLTE frequency planning (20:27)
StartLTE frequency planning 2 (18:49)
StartTA planning (17:33)
StartTA & PCI planning (19:41)
StartPRACH planning (18:26)
StartPRACH planning 2 (17:49)