3GPP LPWA Standards: LTE-M, NB-IoT & EC-GSM Training and Certification
LPWA (low power wide area) technology is well suited to the specific needs of machine to machine and IOT devices.
The majority of IOT devices, like those in smart cities and industrial sectors don’t require the same bandwidth and speed of the consumer cellular devices. LPWAN technologies strengthen the business case for IOT solutions, offering a cost and power efficient wireless option that leverages existing networks, global reach and strong built-in security.
This course of LPWAN technology contains NB-IOT and its deployment, LTE-M and EC-GSM technology. Technology attributes of this technology is long range, low power and low cost. A LPWAN may be used to create a private wireless sensor network, which allows the owners of sensors to deploy them in the field. It also focuses on NB-IOT, LTE-M and EC-GSM technologies.
What you will learn
- Basics of NB-IOT technology
- Deployment options of NB-IOT
- Data architecture o NB-IOT
- NB-IOT feature deployment
- Overview of deployment modes
- 3GPP standards of NB-IOT
- Introduction of LTE-M
- Overview of LTE-M deployment bands
- Description of EC-GSM
- Features of EC-GSM-IOT features
Who this course is for
- Telecom engineer
- Anyone who wants to learn LPWA technology
- Engineers with IT experience
- Engineers with telecom & IT experience
- Anyone who wants to learn 5G and LPWA technology
- For students who wish to enhance their skills
- For anyone interested in learning
- For anyone who wants to work in this domain
- For professionals those who wants to upgrade their skills
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 3GPP LPWA Standards: LTE-M, NB-IoT & EC-GSM EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 3GPP LPWA Standards: LTE-M, NB-IoT & EC-GSM Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- NB-IOT basics (2:57)
- NB-IOT transmission schemes (2:44)
- NB-IOT deployment options (4:41)
- Narrow band IOT introduction (1:58)
- NB IOT channels (5:12)
- NBIOT data architecture (4:44)
- NBIOT deployment bands (1:26)
- NBIOT feature deployment (5:00)
- NBIOT use cases (1:47)
- Deployment modes (2:31)
- 3GPP standards for NB-IOT (1:30)
- Resource mapping (3:39)
- NBIOT performance (2:48)
- NB-IOT key features (2:15)
- LTE-M introduction (4:03)
- LTE-M objectives (4:24)
- Optimizations of core networks (2:03)
- LTE-M Deployment bands (1:18)
- LTE-M data architecture (3:59)
- EC-GSM introduction (1:54)
- EC-GSM IOT features (2:14)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.