3G Optimization Training and Certification
The first stage in optimization process is data collection which is mainly achieved through drive test process. Various Key Performance Indicators are required to be monitored to identify the problems in the network. KPI are call drop rate, call failure rate, handover failure rate, handover success rate etc. for optimization engineer determine the appropriate antenna down tilt and bearing and adjusts accordingly. In most of the cases, urban areas have high values of the downtilt than other areas. After data collection, there is coverage analysis process , analysis of Ec/No , FER etc . After analysis of problems and providing appropriate solutions to those issues is optimization process.Once the parameter optimization is done for voice, the next are video telephony and PS data service. During the optimization of PS data service, the importance of good RF optimization will be apparent when channel switching is considered.
This course of UMTS optimization covers the description of optimization of networks, coverage analysis, throughput analysis etc. Optimization process starts with pre optimization process, RF optimization, service optimization (AMR) , service optimization (CS and PS) , commercial launch and continuous optimization. RF optimization mainly focus on RF configurations . Voice optimization focus on improving the call setup. Inter system change optimization is optional. service optimization is needed to refine the parameter selection (cell selection, reselection, handovers)
This course is an introduction to the principles and techniques that relate to the parameters available in 3G UMTS RAN ( Radio Access network ). This course includes cell configurations, ideal mode , connected mode parameters , key performance indicators. This course will help to learn various optimization solutions , analysis of radio and call drop issues, and various coverage improvement techniques. This course will help you to learn various problems in the UMTS network and solution of the issues. This will help optimizers those who are intended for testing of UMTS systems.
What you will learn
- Overview of optimization of UMTS networks
- Description of drive test process and process
- Description of TEMS software
- Drive test parameters of UMTS
- Description of WCDMA parameters
- L2 and L3 messages
- Understanding of WCDMA optimization problems
- Problem analysis of networks
- Interpreting Drive test results.
- Pilot channel failure cases.
- RSSI and throughput cases
- Handover failure and weak coverage area cases.
- Cell selection and reselection.
- Network access parameters.
- UMTS key performance indicators.
- Call drop analysis .
- Network issues and solutions to those problems.
- Inter technology handovers .
Who this course is for
- Radio network optimizers .
- Engineers involved with device development and testing of UMTS systems.
- Anyone who wants to grow as a 3G radio network optimizer.
- Students who wants to make their career as an optimizer.
- Anyone who wants to learn optimization process of UMTS systems.
- Anyone who is passionate in learning optimization process.
- Drive test engineers who wants to enhance their skills.
TELCOMA CERTIFIED 3G OPTIMIZATION EXPERT
With TELCOMA Certified 3G Optimization Expert, you have the capability to perform efficiently and get promoted with raise in salary. This certification validates your expertise and skills and is recognised worldwide. Our Certifications and skills will set you apart from the competition and help you get a new Job.
This course has been designed and delivered by Telecom Industry Experts. This course will be updated as and when required and new topics may be added, and the enrolled students will be informed accordingly.
- 3g optimization 1 (17:00)
- Information sources (21:55)
- DT Process 2 (16:12)
- DT Parameters2 (20:21)
- DT Phase 1 (13:10)
- DT Parameters 1 (21:36)
- DT process 3 (15:09)
- OPT Phases (19:16)
- TEMS -DT (19:45)
- TEMS DT Parameters (18:02)
- WCDMA 2 TEMS (21:30)
- WCDMA 3 (21:13)
- WCDMA 4 (20:47)
- WCDMA l2-l3 messages (14:04)
- WCDMA TEMS 1 (17:44)
- Wcdma 5 (20:20)
- Umts DT (20:27)
This course includes
- 24x7 On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any device
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course available 24x7 - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited lifetime access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.